Chapter 30

before the story, ive got an announcement.
...

...

FUCKING 31K FOR 31 PARTS

FIRST CHAPTER ALONE HAS 2K

THE NEXT 15 HAVE OVER 1K

AND THEN I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU LOYAL READERS WHO ARE STILL HERE! THATS ABOUT 300-600 OF YOU! I LOVE YOU BABS YOU MAKE ME ALL SO HAPPY <3

*hugs*

*hugs*

*hugs*

giving out kisses

hershey kisses

*hugs*

*hugs*

LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

now, onto the story

Reader's POV (just some fluff)

You laughed so hard that chocolate milk came out of your nose. Maddie had just seriously roasted and pummeled a tall jerk who thought it was funny to throw "fucking flying baby carrots" at your lunch table. The jerk was being dragged away by school security for being intoxicated, and was now probably going to be expelled. Thanks, Maddie, for spraying him with the man-whore-be-gone.

Dave was on the floor, clutching his stomach and struggling for air. You were suddenly saddened by the fact that your caesar salad was now a cream of chocolate milk soup. However, that didn't stop you from falling over next to Dave and dying from breath-loss {shit forgot the word... deoxygenation?}...

"Are you two alright?" Jesus asks as he walks by.

You shake your head as much as you can, but didn't stop laughing. Jesus held out a roll of paper towel, for the milk no doubt, which you took.

"Thanks," you choked out in between your gulps for air. Maddie happily took the paper towel from you and started dabbing the puddle of chocolate milk.

"Hey, hottie."

You turned your head to see who was talking. It was another self-centered bitch. Obviously, she had been talking to Dave. Dave didn't respond, but finally stopped laughing.

"You should really not let those good looks go to waste. You know, I'm single," the bitch went on. You felt a pang of jealousy, even though you weren't dating Dave anymore.

Dave continued to ignore her.

"Excuse me, are you deaf?" The bitch dropped a hip and raised an eyebrow in an exasperated look.

"No," You said quite calmly. "He just chooses not to talk to sluts like you. And neither do I, but, if you please, you're disturbing our peace."

The bitch's jaw hit the floor and she turned around and sped away like Sharpay from High School Musical. She sat down at her own table and watched Dave from there.

...

A few days passed, then you and Dave had to do a project together. It was a "best friend relationship construction" project. Basically, the pair of partners had to compare similarities between a friendship and a building. At the moment, you were questioning Dave whether or not Dirk would be find with them working on it at his house.

Your foster parents still didn't know that Dave had come to Oak Creek, nor did you intend for them to find out. Sure, emails were sent home to parents by teachers, but their contact information had not yet been attached to your personal information file. Paradoxically, Dave did not know that your parents had forbid you from seeing him.

"I think he'd be okay with that," Dave said, poking your nose. You blushed wildly, covering your nose with your hands and scrunching your eyebrows.

"Yay~" you chimed.

You looked at Dave for a moment, studying his eyes through his glasses. You couldn't see them well, but had seen them enough to picture them on the spot.

 You couldn't see them well, but had seen them enough to picture them on the spot

*gorgeous*

*faints*

*dies*

"Uh... (Y/N)?"

Dave's sweet voice pulled you back to reality.

"Hm?"

"I know I'm pretty jaw-dropping gorgeous, but you gotta pay attention," he chided. "Otherwise, I might have to tickle you."

<3 i know its not much at all

but its what i got rn

thanks babs

*kiss kiss fall in love*

DO DOOO DO DO

DO DOOO DO DO

I SEE YOU COME I WATCH YOU GO YOU NEVER SEEM TO LEAVE-

no?

alright <3

love cookie sempaii

im forever all of your semmmpaiiiiiiis

if you want anywayy