Chapter 26

Here.
Have a present.

Heheh.
I love you all!!! :33

Dave's POV

Like I said I would, I got my shit together.

Today was Wednesday, and I had to go to school.

For the first time since being at school with (Y/N), I actually wanted to be there. It would give me something to do with my boring ass life.

I pulled on my long sleeve, red and white baseball shirt and tied up my red converse. My shades were resting firmly on my nose where they could hide my eyes.

I'm going to walk to school today, I, Prince Dave, decided.

When I first set foot out of the door, I was greeted with a warm spring breeze that made me feel like today was going to be a good day.

My sporadic thoughts were interrupted by Dirk inside the apartment. I turned and looked up a bit to see him calling from our window.

"Make some friends, Dave!"

His advice was unusual, but I knew he didn't want to see me depressed and stressed.

"Fine, fine!"

I continued my journey.

I saw the positive today.

It was a new start. I could make new friends. I'd have new teachers. New opportunities. There'd be new girls.

Well...

Girls weren't on my radar at the moment.

My random thoughts drifted to   (Y/N). I wonder where she is. I wonder how she is doing. I wonder if she's going to school.

Hm.

(Y/N).

The school came into my
view; it was pretty big and had a big sports area outside that included a football field, soccer field, multiple baseball fields, a track, and a park.

The school itself was an orangish red tan brick color. There were many windows. The doors were just a little bit bigger than normal doors.

I found myself at the office doors and hit the buzzer. I told them that I was a new student and would be needing my schedule.

"David Elizabeth Strider?"

"That's me, ma'am."

She let me in and handed me my schedule. I gave it a quick glance and found that there were A-day and B-day classes. Today was an A day, so I had science and art.

"Mr. Sawyer will bring you to your class, Mr. Strider," the secretary said. She smiled at me and shooed me towards a tall man.

To put it bluntly, Mr. Sawyer looked like Jesus.

I didn't speak a word to Jesus, but instead used my Sherlock detective skills to decode him. He was possibly gay, and greeted everyone with a smile, but would punish you if you misbehaved- no second chances with Jesus. How ironic. He was gay and didn't give any second chances and he looked like Jesus.

He stopped at what he said was my room. "Here you are, Mrs. Smith's first hour biology."

I thanked him and put my hand on the handle. I opened the door quickly, given it was not locked. I turned around to close it behind me.

Who I think is Mrs. Smith frowned and stopped. "Sir, I believe you're in the wrong class."

"Is this Mrs. Smith's biology class?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm in the right place."

"Are you new? A transfer student?"

"You got it. Straight from (previous city, state)."

Reader's POV

"You got it. Straight from (previous city, state."

You recognized that voice.

You looked up from your sketch and found yourself staring at a platinum blonde boy with black aviators resting upon his freckled cheeks.

Lone behold.

A wild Dave fucking Elizabeth Strider appeared.

What shall you do?

Reader-chan used growl!

You hissed under your breath and looked back down at your sketch. Maybe he wouldn't notice you.

"You can sit next to the (h/c) haired girl in the back."

Oh fuck.

He sat down in the seat next to you.

You put in your headphones.

You listened to a loop of I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Victorious, and Emperor's New Clothes.

He could probably hear it.

You had it turned up to a decent volume.

The bell rang.

You ran.

Dave ran after you.

"(Y/N)!"

He grabbed your arm.

Pulled you towards him.

...

And

Dave

Kissed

Youu

-
i have nothing to say to you

didnt reread this chapter either before posting

bleh

byee

love you

and

thank you so so much i lovere youu

Edit: had to make an edit because i put my hair color where i meant to put (h/c)