Chapter 1, Her arrival

Lucy's POV

I arrived at the guild and looked around, nothing much has changed, the usual noisy and reckless group is right in front of my eyes. I sighed and walk towards Mirajane's bar.

"Lucy? You are early today! What would you like?" she asked from behind the counter

"My usual Strawberry shake please!" I called towards her

She simply smiled gently at me and replied "Coming right up!" I layed my head on the table. I have to admit it was rather early for me to arrive at the guild as during this time, I would be usually writing my novel but I decided I would go and hang out at the guild today.

Suddenly, I felt a muscular arm wrapped around my neck. I turned around and saw a really familiar sight of pink locks. "Morning Natsu" I said to the pink haired mage. He ruffled my hair while walking towards the job request board, he grabbed one and passed it to me.

"We had not done any jobs in a week let's do one today" I smiled and immediately remembered how scary it would be if the landlady do not receive her rent. I shivered at the thought of it.

Finishing my strawberry shake, Natsu wrapped an arm around my neck in the really friendly was which I gladly allow him to but to be really honest, I was actually having a crush on him. Just a small one, not like how Juvia feels for Gray.

We headed towards the door when it burst open. I felt Natsu's hand being removed from my neck I simply shrugged it off. Natsu's eyes suddenly widened and the guild became really quiet like if anyone talks there would be a penalty.

I looked at the door. There stood a girl with white hair just like Mirajane and Elfman. Just when I wanted to ask who she was looking for, someone broke the silence and cut me off.

"Li-sa-nna?" I recognized that voice. It was Natsu suddenly, everyone started sobbing. I looked at everyone in amazement. I had never seen the guild like this ever since I has stepped foot in the guild.

Everyone came to their senses and ran towards Lisanna, completely forgetting about me and stepped over me. I was shocked but then did not say a word. I know everyone missed her ever since she went missing and I have heard wonderful stories about her. I hoped I can be good friends with her never did I think I would be so wrong.

"Where have you been?", "I missed you", "I'm glad you came back" could be heard from all over the guild even Natsu and Happy was there.

I felt extra so I went outside for fresh air. It hurts, my injuries hurt, my heart felt shattered. however, I did not understand why. Nobody remembers me not being inside the guild everyone was all over Lisanna. I summoned Virgo to help treat my injuries and went home.

Natsu might not have realised he actually forgotten to go on the job with me.