Chapter 10 The job alone

Lucy's POV

I was at the mayors office waiting for midnight to arrive and capture the Monster.

Honestly, when Natsu said I'm wear, other than feeling sad about it I actually have to thank him for the encouragement instead.

With his hurtful words, it struck me that I must be stronger, much stronger compared to the Lucy in team Natsu.

Timeskip midnight

I went into the forest in search of the Monster.

Suddenly I saw flames burning down the trees in front of me. At first, the flames reminded me of Natsu however I realised that flame does not belong to Natsu, the Monster itself smokes flames.

I quickly summoned Loke and grabbing the whip that Virgo gave me, I fought along side with Loke.

I landed a number of attacks on the money and all it did was Attack me with its fire.

Loke was injured too therefore I sent him back to the spirit world.

It's painful to suffer but it's worse to see your spirits suffer with you.
The flames of the Monster instantaneously reminded me of Natsu.

My blood boiled and mistook the Monster for Natsu and fiercely landed my attacks like how I would do to Natsu if I get the chance to.

I felt My Magic power grow but not enough strong enough to defeat Natsu. 

"That's it I had enough!" I shouted towards the Monster.

I summoned Taurus and we defeated the Monster together by doing a spirit and master combo. I kind of really liked that combo too.

I collapsed on the ground breathing real hard and after resting I headed towards the Mayors office to retrieve my reward. The job itself was kind of easy but the reward was really high and I need that money for my rent. 

I took my reward and walked towards the guild. I didn't want feel like going back but since I still needed to get strong I have too.

I ended up walking back to the guild with an empty mind, not thinking about anything, not worrying about anything or anyone.

Hi minna thanks for reading! Thanks for the votes and comments! Love you guys 💞