Chapter 3 The Job

Nobody's POV

Ended up, going on the Job was Natsu, Lucy, Lisanna, Erza and Gray.

"Shit why did they have to tag along" cursed Lisanna. She wanted the chance to kill Lucy but she knew with Gray and Erza around, it would be impossible.

"Hey Lisanna! My name is Lucy, hope we can be friends!" Lucy smiled brightly and stretched out her hands for Lisanna to shake.

"Yes sure!" Lisanna replied taking Lucy's hand

AND SO, THEY PROCEEDED ON TO THE JOB

TIMESKIP

Natsu and Lucy was fighting a giant monster while Gray and Erza was fighting another. Lisanna was on the ground unconscious due to the monster knocking her out. Natsuand Lucy succeeded in defeating the monsters and when the monster wanted to launch an attack on Lisanna, Lucy shielded her. Just then, Lucy felt her magic draining and also fell to the ground unconscious.

Lisanna woke up due to screaming. She was shocked when she woke  up. She heard Natsu say everything so clearly.

"Lucy please wake up! You can't leave me! NOOOOOOOO LUCY COME BACK! Why did you save Lisanna? Why Lucy I could have done it without taking the damages! Lucy please don't ever leave my side!"

Lisanna felt her heart tore apart. She could not believe that Natsu would say that how could he be calling out for Lucy and not here when Lisanna herself was also unconscious? It wasn't fair!

However, part of her was happy or should I say elated? When Lucy took her damage, she herself could be with Natsu and Lucy would never stand a chance.

Erza and Gray soon joined them and Erza carried Lisanna, yes, not even Gray was willing to carry her. While Natsu was bridal style carrying Lucy and convincing her to wake up with a hint of tears in his eyes. His bloodshot eyes starring daggers into Lucy's not so peaceful sleeping style. He was worried, his best friend just got injured badly, who wouldn't if they were Natsu.

Surprisingly when they took transportation back the guild, Natsu did not even experience motion sickness. His heart was broken he failed to protect his beloved nakama he was devastated Lucy meant so much to him.

He did something unexpected... he planted a kiss right on Lucy's forehead. Lisanna saw it her eyes widened in shock but Erza did not realize. Lisanna was fuming she could not believe what had happened she was completely shocked.

That triggered it, she had too much. ' Lucy Heartfilia You Will Die' she thought angrily