Chapter 5, Her surprise

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a familiar guild infirmary. I shook my head and felt a piercing pain. How did I even get here? I look to my side and saw Gray sand Erza having their heads in their palms. I slowly but lightly shook Gray's shoulders indicating to him that I'm awake.

He immediately look up and his eyes shone bright.

"Lucy! You're awake! You had us worried, after defeating the monster, I saw Natsu shaking you and we got really worried and Lisanna was on the floor what exactly happened?" Gray gave me a bone crashing hug. Even though he is an ice make mage, he is pretty warm to be honest.

"Gr..a...y, I ca..n't b..r..ea..the" I tried my best to tell him.

He looked at me and said "oh I'm sorry Lucy you really got me worried this time round"

Then, before I could speak up I was crushed by another bone crashing hug. Geez how many times would I die today and saw bright red locks immediately I recognized Erza.

"Erza I'm awake" I faintly smiled at her. She pulled away and smiled back. I was happy that I have friends who cared about me.

When I looked around, I saw that Gray is gone and before I knew it, the whole guild is around me.

"Lu-chan what exactly happened? You had all of us worried for you!" Levy- chan asked.

Of course I told them the whole story and then I realized Natsu and Lisanna isn't here.

"Is Lisanna okay? she was blacked out" I faintly asked caring for my new friend I couldn't have her injured I would feel terrible.

"She is okay" Mirajane smiled at me

"Where's Natsu?" I asked again. Deep inside I was actually sad that he did not come and visit me.

Just then, the guild infirmary doors opened, revealing a Natsu and Lisanna.. holding hands?

"Hey minna! Natsu and I are now dating!" Lisanna cheered out loudly and the rest of the guild were just applauding. I looked at Natsu he was grinning as usual.

I congratulated them and went home. I was on the verge of crying, I was heartbroken. My crush was taken away by my own friend. I went home as I felt that i need more rest and left the guild.

The guild was having a party celebrating Natsu and Lisanna and I was jealous?

I shrugged and took a bath before changing to my pajamas and going to bed.

Hey thanks for reading do vote for this story ya? ;)