Chapter 4, Back In the guild and confession

Lisanna's POV

We went back to the guild with Wendy treating Lucy. I pretended to care for her as now she is my so called 'friend' but deep inside my hatred for her just kept growing deeper.

Natsu was still heart broken about what had happened to Lucy and I hated that fact that he actually ignored the fact that I needed care other than Lucy and only Lucy was in his mind, I was fuming.

I went to the bar next to Mirajane and ordered a cup of water I was depressed, how could Natsu ever forget how close we were when we were kids and how the heck would I have thought that Lucy was becoming more important to Natsu. I just wanted to cry out loud but I simply couldn't.

Deep in my thoughts, I caught sight of a teary Natsu approaching the guild door. 'This is my chance to break Lucy away from Natsu, I gotta confess to him so he would give me more attention' I thought to myself.

I approached Natsu and called out "Natsu! Can i have a short chat with you? I had not done it in quite a while!"

Natsu looked at me in amazement and sadly smiled to me "alright." was the only word he managed to say.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. We walked to an oasis and sat down beside it.

"Say Natsu, Do you like Lucy?" I asked trying not to cry

His eyes lit up but went down again "what if I say I did? What if I say I didn't? I actually do not know, I'm confused.

"Don't."I said he looked at me wide eyed "Please tell me you have no feelings to her" I continued and that's it i broke up crying leaving a stunned Natsu trying to figure what i had just said. "I love you please say you love me back Natsu"

"I did." Natsu replied I starred at him. "Before you left, I did". I was shocked but inside I was happy, really happy. I hugged Natsu real tight 'Lucy Heartfilia I got him' i smirked while thinking.

"Say Natsu, can we date?" I tried

"I don't know Lisanna" He said not even looking at me

"I know you are upset over Lucy but please you love me as much as I do let's date and Lucy would be happy for us as well, she might even wake up!" I tried to convince Natsu of course I wished that the waking up part do not really happen though.

Natsu's POV

Wait... did she say that if we date, Lucy would wake up? I really wanted her to wake up I missed her so much!

"Yes Lisanna, I will date you." I replied I know that's not what I wanted but for Lucy's sake I would do it.

Lisanna just jumped around me kissed me on the cheeks and grabbed my arms interlocking it with her's and we went back the guild.

I smiled back her, there would be hope for Lucy!