Chapter 13 Finding Lucy

Natsu's POV
After knowing what we had actually done to Lucy, the guild splited up to look for get. The guild was traumatised by what they had done to their dearest Nakama when they are not supposed to.

'How selfish can Lisanna get' I thought to myself as the guild started to loosen and then there is only me in there.

However, the more I think about it, there is nothing wrong with what I did. Lucy was weak, really. She was unreliable but Lisanna is a completely different case. She is well, strong even though she lied, I feel that my decision is utmost right.

I was on the verge of going home and that's when master tapped on my shoulders.

"Yes gramps?" I asked trying to figure out what he wanted.

"Natsu, we need to talk. Come to my office" I'm puzzled but I followed suit.

"You know you are the main cause of Lucy's departure you do know that am I right to assume?" Gramps said.

"Well, she is weak and she is not worthy of team Natsu like hell was I stupid to let her into my team. We are only made up of strong members therefore we do not need weak people like Lucy in our team. There is nothing for us to talk about that weakling she deserves it. So what if it is my fault? She really needs to get stronger and not needing others to help save her when she is in need. In other words, she is helpless!" I yelled to master. Even those words came from my mouth, I felt different inside. I don't know why but I felt my heart shatter.

'I really love Lisanna don't I?' I asked myself

'Baka of course I do! Don't let idiot Lucy get into your brain Natsu, think straight' with that, I left the master's office without listening to his reply.

When I left the master's office, the guild was back, sobbing and all.

'What's wrong with them? Lucy is not worthy of them to act like this in front of everybody'.

"Nee Chan where are you?" I heard Gray cry

Geez that Baka don't he know that Lucy is weak? Fancy calling her Sister she doesn't deserve that respect.

"That's right I will believe in Lisanna's words I have too she is my Girlfriend alright!" I smirked at the thought of that and walked home

Hey guys I'm back! I hope you enjoy this chappie sorry for making Natsu look like a douche but it's part of the story plot aights! Do vote and comment on this story and see you on the next chapter!