Chapter 12 She's gone

Nobody's POV

It's been a while since Lucy "left" the guild for training.

Most of the guild members did not care about her and just ignore the fact that she is not there.

On the other hand, Natsu seem to have forgotten the reason why he is even dating Lisanna. He thought that he loved Lisanna however he forgotten the reason that he is dating Lisanna was actually to get Lucy back. But instead of getting her back, he actually lost her instead and got brainwashed by Lisanna.

Just at that moment the guild door burst open revealing a couple no other than Gray and Juvia. They had gotten really close to each other which was really unbelievable.

"Where's Nee San?" Gray shouted towards Natsu who had no idea who he was talking about.

"Who's that?" Natsu shouted back.

"Oh yeah you didn't know anyways where's Lucy?" Gray corrected himself.

"Oh you looking for that Bitch? She left the guild for a while already when you wasn't around. " Natsu exclaimed happily.

"How dare you!" Gray wanted to punch Natsu in the face but was interrupted by the master.

"Brats listen up. I don't know what you guys did to Lucy so you better explain yourself right now. " master shouted across the guild loud enough for everyone to hear.

"She deserves it " Droy and Jet stated. Then followed by many agrees.

"What had she done to you guys I thought she was you dear Nakama" master continued.

"She punched Lisanna" Natsu screamed above his lungs.

"Then, did you witness it? How did you know?" Gray interrupted

That kept Natsu silent but not for Long "Lisanna said so and I believe her " Natsu explained himself.

"How do you know if that is true it might just be a rumor Natsu. " the master commented.

Lisanna then looked down. " sorry I lied Lucy did not do anything to me I made it all up so that I can have you Natsu" Lisanna apologised

Natsu just stared at her loss of words "what did you just say Lisanna. Tell me that you are joking" he stared at her tearing up.

"It's the truth" with that Lisanna Tan out the guild an Natsu just sat in a corner of the guild and everyone have guilt in their eyes. Realising what they had done was just wrong and the chased their dear Nakama out of the guild.

That's for this chapter guys hope you like this story so far and remember to comment and vote!