Chapter 1: Framed

(Last Time)

Ghost stood up. "No...You're right. We should continue P.I.E. We're the best! Let's go!" he said. Toast smiled. "That's the spirit." As they started to walk out the door, they saw a man approach through the door window. Ghost stepped back. "Oh, someone's here. Probably someone to thank us," he said. But as he opened the door, he saw something so bad that nothing could ever top it. Ghost started to shake, and he gasped. "You."

Standing in the door way was a man with a jet black coat on, and a black beanie. Ghost was paralyzed in shock. The man smiled. "Hello, Johnny. Don't alert your friend," he said calmly. "Time's up, Johnny." Johnny stood still. "I've seen you b-before. In my dreams," he said. "You have?" he said happily. "Good...It means I've won. But fun's over," he said, pulling out a pistol from his coat. He aimed it at Johnny's stomach. "Goodbye Johnny. I'll see you...later."

Johnny Toast was putting his shirt on when he heard a boom come from the front door. He burst out from his room to see what had happened. There, near the open door, was Johnny Ghost, blood pouring from his stomach. "No!" he shouted, running over. He checked the wound. It was deep. And then Toast heard laughing coming from a black Toyota, skidding off from the driveway. Shortly after, he heard police sirens blaring, getting closer. A tear dripped from Toast's eye. "Sir," he said, looking down at Ghost. "I have to leave you...you've been a good partner."

Police cars stopped in the street, and officers ran out of the cars with guns. "Freeze," one of them yelled. "Do not move, we are coming in!" But Toast didn't listen. He took the gun from the ground that the killer had and hid behind a counter. Police swarmed into the house to see Johnny lying there, bleeding. "He's killed someone! Whoever's in here killed this man!" the one in lead said. Toast looked down at what he was holding; a gun. And there was a dead man in the house. Whoever the killer was, he framed Toast. No, I must go Toast thought. And he took action.

In a quick move, he put the gun in his pocket and dashed through the occupied house. "HEY!" an officer cried. "GET HIM." Toast grabbed his backpack and crashed through the window. Toast ran through wet grass as bullets sounded from all around him. Ghost was gone, and Toast was wanted. As many things went through his head, he chose one goal; To find Ghost's murderer. And he knew who it was.

Johnny Toast ran through the city, the police after him, to eliminate Jimmy Casket, murderer of children, adults, and Johnny Ghost.