Chapter 5: A Man, A Girl, and The Physcopath Child

Briskly pacing along the early dawn, Aimee and Johnny Toast were side by side walking into the city limits.

"Do not be so timid, monsieur, our speed will not change a thing," she said. Toast was, at the same time, frantic and elated. He was elated because Ghost was alive, but frantic because God knows what Jimmy Casket was doing to him. And he knew that they weren't having a tea party; but of course, knowing Jimmy, that wouldn't be surprising.

"Alright, Aimee, how did you find out he was alive?" Toast asked. "No time to explain, we go now," she said. "But you said that speed doesn't matter," he said. "Is that false?" Aimee stopped. "I was worried when I heard Ghost got shot, so I followed the ambulance he was on. I was surprised for sure when I saw it sauter, blow up, and I felt very sick. I watched Johnny lay there all night...nobody came. It was like...everybody saw and nobody came. Which is what I did. I regret it."

"And then I saw a black van pull up to Johnny and take them. I haven't seen him since." She started moving again. "But I know not where they went. We must visit somebody..."

The doorbell rang on the Acachalla residence. "I'll get it!" a girl said. She opened the door. "Hello! Oh gosh, lady, you are pretty! Want to have a party? Tea party? Would you like some waffles- Oh hi sir, would you like to have a party?" she said cheerfully. Aimee and Toast stood at the doorway. "Where is your father," Toast asked. "I'm coming, I'm coming..." a man voice said. Papa Acachalla now stood at the doorway. "Oh great, if it isn't Dr. Ghostbuster's English assistant, mister tea and crumpets!"

In exactly 2 seconds, Papa Acachalla was pinned to the wall. "Call him that again. Do it, fattie," Toast snarled. Aimee gasped. "Put him down! We need info," she said. Toast put Papa down. "Ok, ok. I need some information," he said. Papa smiled. "After you pinned me to the wall? How about a hell-to-the-no?" he said, folding his arms. "Say sorry." Aimee whispered to Toast. "S-Sorry..." he mumbled. Papa rolled his eyes. "Fine, what is it?" Toast gulped. "Uh, where was it exactly...when you and your family were, uh, trapped in that..." he said quietly. Papa's eyes darkened. "What business do you have there," he said. "I know where it is, a mile around this neighborhood and 4 blocks to the left, in the first alley you see; near the McDonalds...but what business do you ha-"

And with that, the door shut.

"Great, we know where Casket's hideout is now. Should we ambush or sneak it?" Toast asked. Aimee said nothing. "Well?" he said. Aimee looked at him. "Neither. We're not ready to go there yet. We have our man," she said, pointing at him. "Our girl," she said, jabbing a thumb at her, "but we're missing our physcopath of a child. And a spirit..." she said. "Are you talking about that Acachalla's lost brother, Jeremy? Because his daughter told me about him once. He was locked in the Acachalla's old house basement after going insane. Years and years of him down there, he died, but didn't move on. He's a ghost, they say, hellbent on revenge." Aimee blinked. "Actually, yes monsieur, that's where we're going."

"You see, we need him to break into the hideout that Ghost is in. Jeremy is extremely dangerous, but he can be tamed like an animal. If we kidnap the man Acachalla and send him into the building, Jeremy will go in and find him. Although Acachalla will be hard to get, so we need a child," she said, smiling. "A childish, cutesy, physcopath child." And with that, she pulled candy and rope out of her dress pocket and ran off, Toast on her heels. "And there I went thinking this would be easy..." he said.