Chapter 5

"You're Adorable When You're Jealous"

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it <3 I'm going to reply to as many comments as I can so I can be more active!

See, the thing about Jacob Summers is that he is irresistible, and the boy knows it

See, the thing about Jacob Summers is that he is irresistible, and the boy knows it. I swear he uses it against me any chance he can get, finding great amusement in watching me squirm when he stares at me with his blue eyes deeper than the ocean.

"Hey Hollie what's it like up there in that pretty little head of yours?" I feel the end of my nose being flicked, I scowl instantly and stare into the eyes of Mr Ass head. "Oh lord she's awake. SATAN IS AWAKE!"

"I was awake this whole time asshole," I roll my eyes. "I was just thinking."

"About me? Aw, you're so cute," I scrunch my nose up in distaste as he wraps his arms around my waists and squeezes me so hard I'm surprised my organs didn't shuffle around. He picks me up off the ground and, with ease, shuffles into the living room with me struggling in his grip. "Yes I know I'm irresistible, don't feel embarrassed you feel that way babe."

"Oh my lord, you're so conceited! Pull your head out of your ass," he drops me instantly, straight down onto the couch. "Ow," I rub my butt cheek which took the whole impact. "What are you doing?" I send him a weird look.

"Oh, nothing." Nothing my ass. He's doing the whole 'stare at poor Hollie and making her nervous as all hell because it looks like I'm about to kiss her' look.

I hate that look.

I roll my eyes, kicking his kneecap with my right foot and getting up off the couch which he dumped me on. "So, this is your house?"

"Nah, its my tamagotchi's," he retorts with a smirk. His blonde hair is tousled and messy, golden streaks glowing under the warm living room light. "She comes out at night."

I stare at him horrified. I'm pretty sure it looks like my eyes are bulging out of my head but I couldn't care less. Heck, he's almost as weird as Jessie, that's a huge feat.

"Whaaaat?" He smiles innocently. His 'innocent' smile has this cuteness that just spans across his whole face. His blue eyes gleam, crinkling a little at the sides and thick eyelashes flutter a little. He's like a child.