|| Two ||

A/N

Tbh I already love this book. Hope you enjoy the chapter and please vote and comment. :)

----------

Jack

"Johnson, Skate, hurry the fuck up. The flight is in like 30 minutes." I rushed them, finding some additional necessities I needed to bring. I brought the other suitcases downstairs and made sure they had their tags. I went into the kitchen and looked around for the tickets.

"Ahh, there they are." I smiled and grabbed the papers off of the counter and before I left the kitchen I grabbed one more thing I couldn't leave Nebraska without.

"Why are you bringing Lucky Charms?" Johnson laughed at me while zipping up his suitcase.

"What?! Lucky Charms are good, fuck off. Besides, I need stuff to eat on the plane" Half of my answer was an excuse, but he fell for it.

We were on our way to Nebraska State Airport to fly off to New York. Our good friend, Sammy had been there for a few weeks, attending NYU, where Skate was going to go. Johnson settled on some community college near the big colleges, he wasn't big on going to college. He thought we should just start our career and see how it goes. I suggested going to school, mostly because I wanted to be prepared for when we're famous. Johnson and I knew we were going to be famous some day.

I chose Julliard, not to brag, but, I got some pipes. See, Johnson and I were going to start a music career, we've been spitting fire since we've been in the womb, step off. I sent it an application about a month ago and they had told me they needed me to audition, so I went in and auditioned for them. Because of how fucking amazing I am, I of course got in.

I was super excited for my college years. A little musical education with additional parties with hot sorority girls is probably the best opportunity in the world. Who could go wrong with a new girl every day? Every hour?

I packed everything in the taxi and tipped the driver beforehand.

-

The drive to the airport and the flight was normal, nothing interesting. Well, when Skate was sleeping Johnson and I took his finger and stuck it up his nose.

Not our fault he's a heavy sleeper!

We got into our different cabs and said our goodbyes for the day, planning to meet up some where for dinner to hangout.

"Later." I said as they both climbed into their cabs.

I climbed into my mine and was greeted by someone familiar. His facial features were familiar, yet the hair color was almost a platinum blonde. I couldn't hold it in. I had a feeling this was someone I knew.

"Sammy?" I asked, nervous that I was going to be wrong and be embarrassed.

"Gilinsky?" The familiar face turned his head to the back seat and a smile immediately appeared upon his face.

We did a guy handshake thingy and he began driving. "Julliard, right?" He asked, turning at the green light. "Right."

"Let's talk about that hair, man!" I called to him and laughed a bit, seeing that his roots grew in a little bit. It was a nice look for him.
"Frat parties can make crazy shit happen.. but, I actually really like it!" He grinned, into the rear view mirror.

"But, aside from that, I drove the hottest girl to Julliard today." He informed me, biting his lip. "Vanessa, and I even got her number." He smirked.

That name. Reminded me of so many memories. He couldn't be talking about her that'd be the weirded coincidence.

"McCoy?"

"Not sure." Sammy responded, shrugging.

"Er-- Alright."

-

Vanessa

"Dorm #213, here's your key and someone will help you with your bags." The lady at the front desk explained to me.

"Thank you!" I sent her a smile and went up the elevator to the 5th floor. I walked down the gray hallway and counted off the dorm numbers.

"209...210....211.....212......213!" I beamed when I reached the dorm and I unlocked it, pushing the door open and it revealed a very neat and nice dorm. There were two beds as well as a window and a bathroom.

They had some lamps set up and over it was the nicest place to stay in, that I have ever seen. I couldn't wait to find out who was going to be rooming with me.

We'd be best friends as soon as she walked through that--

No fucking way.

"Jack?"

"Vanessa? You've got to be fucking kidding me."