|| Eleven ||

A/N
For all of you concerned about my "hate" towards Madison, listen. I don't hate her, at all actually. I understand some of you get angry that she's the "villain" in my story, but that doesn't mean anything. It's called fiction for a reason. :)

Look at the author's note at the bottom;I have a girl problem and I need some of your guys help for advice:)

-

Previously

"Jack and I are over. He's a cheater, he's been cheating on me, and I just couldn't take it anymore. Vanessa McCoy has been stealing him from me, and I never ever want to see either of them AGAIN."

-

Jack

I couldn't stand it anymore. I knew I just made the worse decision, not because I like Madison, which I don't but, who knows what she'll tell the press, she is known in Hollywood for bashing on people who screw her over. I didn't technically screw her over, she did to me. When I was was "with" her, I had to temporarily give up what I felt for Vanessa. It was so hard. And, now I know for a fact she is super pissed at me, extremely angered. I want to tell her the truth.

Vanessa

I climb out of the car. I know this is dumb. But, maybe, it'll give me the relief I need. Maybe, seeing Sam will make me, maybe try and give him another chance? But, that's a big deal, since of course the thing he had done to me. But I was just so angry, I was willing to do, anything.

"I'm here for Samuel Wilkinson." I tell them and they guide me to an area. There are a few men and women in this room. They are separated into small cubicles and on telephones.

"Here ma'am." A police officer says, guiding me to a cubicle and I grab the phone, take a deep breath and look up. His eyes are red, his jawline is more defined and he just looks different. He picks up the phone and is the first one to speak.

"So, I see pretty boy is not here with you." He chuckles and I let out a small giggle, shaking my head no.

"Sam, I want you to know that even with what happened, you--you still do hold a small place in my heart. It was brief but from the moment I met you I felt a connection. I know it sounds crazy."

He's staring at me and I don't know what to think. It could be that I really feel this, or that I'm just saying this to forget about Jack.

"I felt the connection too. But, I don't think we're right for each other. Nessa, I'm a mess. They say you have to fully love yourself, before commiting to loving another person. And I dont think I'm at that point where I am truly content and love myself. I'm sorry, Nessa."

I nod and stare at him, my eyes watering. I wipe them and reply ,

"I understand. Call me, Sam, okay. Let me know how you are." I say my final words to him and place the phone back. I give one last glance and I turn away, thanking the officers and exiting the prison.

A tear drips down my face and I quickly wipe it up as I open my car door and climb inside. Maybe I am just so angry that I stooped down so low to the point where I went to go talk to my rapist. I really thought Jack and I were doing great, turns out he loves another, and I'm not that girl.

I have to go back to the dorm, I want to speak with him.

-

Jack

I hear the keys on the door knob of the dorm and my face lights up when I see Vanessa. But it slowly dims when I see she had been crying. She had puffy and red eyes. I could just tell something more had happened. That son of a bitch, Sam, if she really even went to go see him and he caused that, I'm going to fucking tear him to pieces. Shitty Sammy. But, those tears could've been caused by me. And there's no doubt in my mind that, that is the case.

"Hey, can we talk?"

-

A\N

Help me with my annoying girl problems please.

I like this guy and I really really have feelings for him. We're not even that close. And I feel so like amazing when I'm with him. And we recently were able to go on a field trip with other classmates for spring break, and there were a lot of cases where he would be surrounded by a lot of the girls there. I would tell myself not to look but I couldn't. I have school tomorrow and I'll be seeing him again but I'm so nervous because I've never felt this strongly about a guy.