|| Six ||

Sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Vanessa

"Uhh. Maybe we shouldn't stay, Sam," I pulled his arm back towards the car. I felt very uncomfortable being around these type of people. I wasn't like them. I've never had a drink or gone to parties-- Let's get to the point. I'm not an outgoing person. All my life I've been focused on my studies and music, that's all.

"Oh c'mon!" He urged, patting my back. I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. "Don't be a fucking buzzkill, let's go." He said in a more strict and demanding way. I obeyed and he grabbed my arm, pulling me into the crowd. I kept my head down and made sure people wouldn't be able to see me easily. There had to be about 150 people at this party. How could Sammy be so, comfortable and okay with this? Maybe he's like these people. I guess I just have to find out. I take a seat at the counter, the only spot left. There was someone there serving drinks. Not exactly a bartender, just someone who would pass you one or pour you one if you needed a drink. The girl next to me seemed to be around my age. She was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. I had respect for this girl, she didn't wear a costume. Was she alone?

I had already lost Sam in the heap of people, but I ended up not caring, I didn't think this "date" was going very well.

"I'll buy you a drink, mami." A student offered to the female beside me. I watched her shake her head as the bartender passed her two shots. She shook her head 'no' once more and pushed them further away from her. "No, thank you."

"Oh come on, honey, be brave!"

"I don't want any, thank you." She replied.

I couldn't take it, why can't someone take no for an answer?

"Just a little si--"

"Shut the hell up you thirty asshole, she doesn't want it, okay. When someone says no that's final. Tell me when you understand that." I shot at the guy, him looking for a quick second to give a look of a glare as well as a look of shame. He nodded and stepped off the stool and proceeded to another room. I took the two shots, leaned over the counter and dumped them in the sink.

"Guys, right." I chuckled awkwardly, trying to make conversation. She nodded, along with a laugh.

"Oh, I'm Vanessa." I introduced myself, giving a welcoming smile and lending out my hand to her. We shook hands and we both smiled. "I'm Savannah, but my friends call me Sav sometimes." She introduced herself as well. "I love the name Savannah." I complimented her.

"Vanessssaa, baaaaabeeeee cooommee dance with meeee." I heard Sam's voice from the dance floor. I could peek through the people and see him with three empty cans of beer in one hand and one he was drinking at the moment. I was nervous to go over there. I mean, he's my ride. It will be okay.

"Uh, I'll be back." I laughed nervously to Savannah and headed in Sam's direction. He quickly grabbed my arm and he ran me upstairs, dropping the cans on the ground on our way up. I had a feeling what was going to happen, and I didn't like it.

"Sam--no. Let go, I'll call an Uber, we need to get out if here, please, Sammy." I begged but his grip was too firm and he pushed me into an empty bedroom. I screamed and cried out for help but no one seemed to have heard. I banged on the door once he locked it but my legs were pulled onto the bed and he pinned my arms down. Sammy began to remove my articles of clothing as I tried to defend myself. I threw a few punches. Blocked. Slaps, backfired. Everything. It suddenly felt not real. And it was blurry. Hot, steamy tears fell down my face as everything just, happened. I was raped.

"Sammy, stop! Please!" I cried out once more, feeling like it would never stop. I would never be saved.

The door was kicked open and there I saw a figure, I couldn't recognize who but before I knew it another girl came in, pointing at Sam and about five police officers handcuffed him and took him away. The other male figure got me up and dressed, I felt unconscious but somehow still there.

I heard an officer's voice, "Take her home. But we'll need both of you to come in tomorrow."

The male nodded and the female said, "I know we just met, but I would never would have wanted someone to experience something I have. I'm sorry I was late, but you're going to be okay." She left with that and I ended up passing out right when I realized who that was.

Savannah.

The man or guy, lifted me up and carried me bride style to his car, turning on the heat and bringing me back to my dorm.

~

I woke up at around 10-ish and I jumped.

"Was this real?"

Apparently Jack heard me so he jolted up, jumping to my side.

"It's okay. Do you remember anything from last night?"

"It was all blurry."

"You're safe now. But, Sammy raped you."