|| Twelve ||

A\N READ PLEAAASE:) YOU LOVELY LITTLE HOES THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME PLEASE :) 

I'm writing a new romance novel, to your disappointment, it is not a fanfiction, but it's a book I've always wanted to do. Take note that it is for MATURE readers. My new book is called 'Acting In Love'  It's a student/teacher romance book, please go check it out. Before you go 'gross!!!' one, lay off, and two, I'm putting a lot of work into it.

YOU BETTER HAVE READ THIS

ok ily

-

Vanessa

"Hey, can we talk?" I hear Jack. I turn to him, let out a sigh and sit next to him. I'm already nervous about this conversation, but I was really curious.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I say, I wanted to hear what he had to say about this whole thing. He turned down the volume on the TV and turned to me. Oh shit, this is important, he turned the volume down on the tv, yikes.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry. I knew I should have told you before doing this so that we could resolve our relation--"

Suddenly I hear the TV suddenly get louder because of the microphones the people were using in the live news broadcast. We both turn to it and I see Madison Beer on the TV. Oh, shit.

"Jack and I are over. He's a cheater, he's been cheating on me, and I just couldn't take it anymore. Vanessa McCoy has been stealing him from me, and I never ever want to see either of them AGAIN."

When I thought she was done talking, I was wrong. The nightmare had just started.

"I had experience with Vanessa before. As some of you know, she is a rising star."

Rising star?

The only thing I've done close to being a star was model for a clothing ad in a magazine. And that was one time.

"She is absolutely nuts. I have tried to compromise with her before. Let her know that.. That I love Jack. But I can't do this anymore. She wins. That's all I have to say."

She then walks away, flipping her hair. What the fuck?! Cheating on Jack?! She's such bullshit. Did Jack tell her something? I stood up from my seat and crossed my arms. 

"What the hell was that?!" I ask, obviously furious.

"Look, its about time to be totally honest with you.." Jack starts until I interrupt him. 

"Yeah, no shit, rat." I groaned and glared at him.

"Hey, do you want the truth?" He shot back with furrowed eyebrows. He's right I should probably hold back the attitude.

"Go ahead, please. I'm sorry."

He nodded and looked down at the floor nervously before looking up and back at me. "I fake dated Madison, so that I could gain a little fame. It wasn't real but she kinda made up her own little fantasy of us actually being together." He confessed. I was shocked. Jack didn't seem like the kind of guy to really do something like that, but I guess you never really know everything about someone.

I didn't say anything. I mean, what could I even say? I didn't really have any feelings for it but confusion.

"So, I talked to Sam." I changed the subject. It was awkward for me.

"And?"

"He's not ready to love me." I said, looking down at the ground in disappointment.

"But do you know who is ready to love you?"

_________

oo cliffhanger
sorry for not updating in like forever but im back

oh and also i remember on one of these chapters i asked for guy advice and turns out over this year i've glowed up and snatched me a boi but not the one i liked last year

LMAO I SNATCHED MY EX FROM THE SEVENTH GRADE THAT I DATED FOR A WEEK THEN BROKE UP WITH

that was years ago and now he's a cutie with humor so im happy:) 6 months stroooonnnggg

Q: How's your love lifeeee tell me all the shitttt