|| Three ||

Vanessa

"This must be a mistake, I mean, rooming with a guy? Especially you, the one who broke my he-- Okay, we need to get this situated." I rambled on, memories that I didn't want flooded back into my head.

"Okay-- I broke your heart?! You cheated on me with my best friend! You fucked him!" He snapped at me, stomping his foot on the ground.

He's so cute when he's angry-- Vanessa.

This is not the time. Well if he's being salty, I can fight back.

"Oh, so I was the fault in the relationship? You told me you were going to Africa to save little children but you went off to fuck Madison Beer in the Bahamas!!!" I shot back, every bit of my anger from that time came out of me.

The fact that he never apologized made me outraged. I apologized to him the week I fucked Skate! He offered me a blunt and, being stupid I took it and things went from there. I apologized to him several times but our relationship just went downhill from there.

I saw Jack's surprised expression and I had the urge to laugh at him, or say that I roasted him but his face began to turn into a frustrated expression.

"We're going down to the lobby to get everything figured out. Now." Jack demanded opening the door and pointing.

"Damn, Mom, chill."

It looked like he wanted to punch me and I held in a laugh because he knew it was wrong to do such a thing.

I walked to the door and down the hallway, climbing into the elevator and closing it before he could get in.

"Haha sucks for you, take the stairs, pretty boy." I laughed.

-

Jack

I can't believe this. This is-- ugh. I can't even explain what's going on right now.

I mean, if she didn't fuck Skate our two year relationship would probably turn into a four year relationship!

I was kind of glad she shut the elevator door because I didn't want to deal with her-- Well I mean, I do wanna deal with her in that way because she still got a rocking bod-- enough.

I shook my head and ran quickly down the stairs, it was a beating because it was so long but I finally made it down. She was already there, speaking with the lady I had encountered when I first arrived.

I heard Vanessa groan and cross her arms, turning to me. "There's no more free dorms." She sighed. This bitch thinks she's slick? Nah.

"You just want to find more ways to be angry and make me feel like shit!" I whisper-yelled, inching closer to her.

"Or maybe. You still have a thing for me. Who could blame you, I'm sexy as fuck."

"You wish." She responded quickly. I looked down and she was fiddling with her fingers. I knew that gesture all too well.

She's nervous.

"If you wanna see for yourself, go ask her and come back to me crying because you know I'm always right." She smirked and kicked me in the shin.

I couldn't yell out in pain because I didn't want to make a scene, so I quietly gasped and hopped over to the lady.

-

Vanessa

I watched him as he struggled and I couldn't help it. I bursted out laughing and even pointed it out to a little girl with her dog. I didn't even know her.

I was upset about having to share a room with Jack, but at the same time, I was glad. I had more time and opportunities to roast his ass.

He limped back over to me and I pushed him in the elevator.

"I hate you." He mumbled.

"You love me." I smirked.

---------------------

A/N

Hope it's not too short! Andddd, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow. :)