KaixReader

Your P. O. V
You were just having a normal day sleeping and doing nothing. Having the nicest dream:You and your crush at a nice place when he leaned in and you leaned in and....

"Y\N GET UP LAZY BONES"Kai yelled
"NO"I swat him away
"Were playing a game"He whispers in your ear
"What game"You ask
"Seven minutes in heaven"he said"So get up yourself or I'll drag you"

You get up and follow Kai. Into a room. Nya,Jay,Zane,Cole, and Skylar were there. Great Skylar. You do have the slightest crush on Kai, but he would much rather have Skylar. At least she has powers and can defend herself. You can't defend yourself from a rock.

"go in the closet"Jay chirped
"Okay"You say as u put a red ruby in the hat

In a couple of minutes there were ooooooos and ahhhhhs. Then someone was shoved in. You felt the person. Spiked hair now who has that-KAI. I pulled my hands back and stood there weirdly. Till Kai broke the silence.

"Y/n I have something to tell you"Kai said
"Fire away"You say thing to stay calm
"Well there's this girl that I like and I don't know what to do"Kai hints
"Well just ask her"You respond not showing that u were jealous
"Okay..... Y/n do u want to go out with me"Kai asked you
"Yes yes"You say jumping around

Kai grabs your arm and pins you to the wall. He slams his lips to yours. It takes a while to process this but u kiss back. He slides his arms around your waist and pulls you closer as you snake you arms around his neck. We spilt apart for air and he starts to bit your neck and tries to find your sweet spot. Once found he pays attention to that one spot till he gets a few moans for you.

He slips his hand up your shirt. Just as the door flung open. There's a bright flash as Lloyd takes a picture. Skylar looks jealous. When you and Kai step out he takes you to his room and locked the door. Let's just say that you two were in that room for a while.

Like, comment, vote, follow, and do whatever u want. Leave requests. Tell me if you want a lemon. Enjoy!