Morroxreader

Your P. O. V
Your a shy ghost on the cursed realm. You never really talked. But the ruler of the cursed realm ,morro. You were deadly scared of him. One day he went out on a mission in ninjago city. Only those chosen ghosts can go in and out of the cursed realm. Cuz of the ninja. Well I was walking around when a bunch of pain. Flashed on my body.

I was pulled out of the curse realm and into some sort of house."open your eyes slave"A voice demand. You opened your eyes. You saw morro. You tried to run but he grabed you by the waist."where r u going I'm just getting started"Morro said with mischief in his voice. He pushed u on the bed. Morro jumped on you and ripped off your clothes. He took his clothes off.

He slowly slid something inside of you. Then he pounded it in. You let out a sob. "Do u like it slave"Morro asked. When u didn't respond he snapped. "ANSWER ME".you nodded. He slipped out of u and pushed u on the table. He enters u from behind. U sheik out in pain. As he started going faster it started to feel better. And u did the impossible."Morro"U whispered \ moaned. but morro could hear u. He starts pounding in and out. Let's say that you didn't go back to the cursed realm for a while.