TurnerxReader

Turners P. O. V
We we all playing 25 minutes in heaven. Jay came up with it. Well it's y/n turn.

She reached in and took out my shades. Jay shoved us both in the closet. Well 25 minutes is 25 minutes. Waste no time. I pushed y/n into the wall and kissed her. My hands explored her body. I had to separate for air. I went right back in I bit on her sweet spot. Since I have speed I learn things more quickly.

She moaned. And she didn't stop. I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I pulled her closer as she put her arms around my neck. I grinned against her. I could tell she was turned on. I slipped my hands up her shirt and she rubbed my member. I moaned. I wanted to FUCK her there was no turning back now. I picked her up and layer her on the bed.

I take off her shirt and bra. I feel her boobs. So soft. I take one in my mouth. And sucked it. I kissed her stomach. Down to her pants I looked up for permission. She gave me nod. I pulled her pants down. Then her underwear. I went down to her pussy. I started licking it. She moaned like crazy. And finally I slid into her. My member sliding in her clit. I pumped in and out of her. She was moaning uncontrollably. Then finally I cum. So does she. We get dressed fast cuz once the door opens were just sitting and talking.

Any requests at all. Cuz I'm out of ideas okay, Like, comment, vote, follow, requests, anything else. Okay bye