Lloyd x overlords daughter

Your P. O. V
My dad was destroyed yesterday. He hid me in my room that way you couldn't get hurt. But now since he's gone you can be yourself. Your dad always wanted you to be evil like him, that way you could take over the world when he passed. But you made the mistake of going to the roof when the fight was going on. You and the golden one locked eyes but your dad seen and ate him.

But the golden person destroyed him. I seen some dragons fly over head. They took one look at you and came toward you off dragons now. One of them looked like you seen them before. The one in green looked at you and you guys locked eyes. You finally realized what OK he was he's the one that destroyed your dad. You ran away, with the ninja running after you.

You ran into a alley. You lost the ninja. But when you turned around the boy in green was there. He came closer. "listen I'm not going to hurt you"He Calmly whispered. "Then what do u want"You asked. "My sensei wants you"He told you. "you won't get hurt"he said after u gave no response. "okay"

He came closer and he planted a kiss on my lips. You kissed back. When you End the kiss he said:"come on sensei needs you"

Liked it it's not a lemon like the others a little differ but I'm doing a greenflame.