AshxReader part 1

Doing a lemon might suck.

Your P. O. V
(Your jays younger sister.)

"Hay look a strong coming want to play In the rain"Jay asked
"yes"said everybody else
"nah"i said honestly you were afraid of stroms

You went I to the closest room. As thunder struck I jumped. It's okay y

I heard footsteps Coming up the hall. You could hide. But you were frozen. As the door opened Ash came In. You always had a crush on ash. But this was weird.

"hello"Ash purred walking closer
"hi ash"You said
"What r u doing here"Ash asked still coming closer
"I was-"You jumped when thunder strck
"oh scared of a little storm let me help u with that"Ash spoke

Ash was now face to face with you now. You were pushed onto the bed hard. Ash climbed on top of you. You just couldn't move. Your crush is now on you wow. He leaned down and kissed u. Of course you kissed back. He left your mouth and went to your neck. While looking for your sweet spot he licked your neck making u moan. Once found he bit and sucked on it leaving a hickey.

Ash came Down to your shirt and slowly took it off. Then unhooked your bra. He stared at your breast. You blushed. As he sucked one  and rubbed the other.

"ASH"You moaned
"Shhh"He shushed

He pulled down your shorts and under wear. You couldn't wait you sat up and pulled down his pants and boxers. You flipped over that way you wear on top. You took his member In your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down. Over and over again.

"I'm gonna"He started

When u felt his body tense up u stopped. He got mad. Good. He teased u now u teaed him. Tic for tat.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y\N"Ash yelled
"Thats it your going to get it"Ash yelled still mad

He flipped u over. He pinned your arms above you head. With out warning he plunged into u. You screamed to loud China people said:"What the hell".But ash didn't stop he kept going. In, out, in, out. As hard as he could. But you felt a Knot in your stomach.

"ash I'm going to cum"You moan
"okay"ash smirks and pulls out
"FUCK u ash"you yell

But he pushes back into u again. Harder and rougher. And soon. Enough you both Cum.

Vote, follow, requests, like, comment, anything tell me how it was