AshxReader part 2

Ash P. O. V
Man that was the best time in my life. Y

is so fucking sexy. At first I was just drunk and horny but now I'm for real in love. Wait isn't she jays sister. O my ninja chips. I just fucked jays sister. Jays going to kill me. I don't feel like dying. I got up and got my clothes on and made my hair look normal. I walked in to the living room and sat down watching EXTREME(Sex lol no) SKATEBORADING!!!!!

i seen Jay and the others come In soaked. I seen my enemy Kai. Okay I most kicked him off the bridge into lava and totally lost. But I wanted to win. And I didn't know it was all about taking my powers. He gives me a dirty look. But instead of giving him the same look back I smile I too much of a good time for hot head to ruin it. Just then y/n comes in. Looking stunning.shes wearing the same clothes as she was before the fucked.

Kai looks at the look I'm giving y/n. I couldn't resist it she looks just wow.

1 hour later

Me and y/n are the only ones up watching random things on TV.
I kissed her. She turned and looked at me and crawled on me and kissed me.

Kai's P. O. V
I go to get a glass of water. I peak in the living room to see y n
and ash kissing. Wha! I have to tell Jay. But ash sees me and panics. Good he should.

"OMG KAI PLZ DON'T TELL JAY PLZ PLZ"Ash begged
"why shouldn't i"I asked back
"cuz cuz i-i"He started
"Well in the morning  I'm telling jay"I said skipping away

But I hear sound from the living room. I peak again. I see ash crying.
"I love u but once Kai tells every thing will be over"Ash sobbed out
"It's okay right"she replied

asked

I left I'm not letting some yucky romantic stuff in my ego. I'm telling and that's it. But I never seen ash cry. OH STOP IT KAI. i walk into Lloyd's room and plant a kiss on his lips. Then walk away to my room and drift a sleep.

Morning

Ash's P. O. V
"WHAT HE WHAT"Jay yelled
"ash, ash"Y/n woke me up"Umm jays pretty mad I think you-"she started

Jay came through the door. And tackled me. I seen KAI in the doorway smiling. I used my smoke powers to disappear and reappear. Y

stopped him.

"Y\N IF I SEE U NEAR ASH AGAIN I WILL MURDER HIM GOT IT"Jay yelled at least he doesn't know I had sex with her.

I sat down on my bed as y/n was dragged away.

"Thank u Kai u did the right thing we wouldnt have lasted anyway were opposites"I thanked him and closed the door..

There's a part 3