Chapter 17

Clary's POV
   "I drew him because," I say, "I like him."

   "What?" Jon asks me.

  "I told you why I drew him now give me my sketch book back," I say. He sighs but gives it back to me. I go back to my room and show the girls the drawing.

   "That's amazing," Izzy says and the others nod.

   "Thanks," I say feeling embarrassed. No one was supposed to see my drawing, not even Jon. I start thinking of another prank when there is a knock on my door. Izzy opens it revealing Jace who whispers in her ear. She comes over and whispers to me that Jace wants to talk to me. I follow him out into the hallway where I stand quietly.

    "Don't be embarrassed," he says making me look at him.

   "What?"

   "Don't be embarrassed," he repeats, "it is alright to have a crush on someone. Even if it is your sibling's best friend. You want to know something? I like you too."

   I just stare at him. He turns and walks back to Jon's room. I go back into my room.

Jace's POV
  After Clary leaves Jon's room, Jon starts working on another prank. I wait for about five minutes before leaving the room. I go to Clary's room and knock on her door. Izzy opens it and I whisper something in her ear. She goes over to Clary and whispers in her ear that I want to talk to her. She follows me out into the hallway where she stands quietly.

    "Don't be embarrassed," I tell her and she looks at me.

   "What?"

   "Don't be embarrassed," I repeat, "it is alright to have a crush on someone. Even if it is your sibling's best friend. You want to know something? I like you too."

   She just stares at me until I turn and walk back to Jon's room. They all look up at me as I walk in. Jon walks up to me.

   "Where did you go?"

   "I just went to tell Clary something," I say.

  Hey guys I am running out of ideas for this story but I am thinking of either

A) continue writing this through high school

Or

B) make a sequel for high school

Let me know what you think I should do!
Also go read @AmeliaMercedes1 stories! She is writing some amazing stories!