chapter 41

Please read the note at the bottom of the chapter

Clary's pov
   I am sitting outside waiting for Jace when I feel his arms wrap around me.

   "What's wrong?" He asks me.

    "I don't know," I say even though I do know.

    "You know you can tell me what's wrong," Jace says, "whatever you say will stay between us."

     "I know," I say, "it is probably just me missing my dad."

     "Are you sure?"

     I nod and lean back into him. All of a sudden water is being dumped on us. I look up to see Simon looking out a window. Simon is holding a bucket. I glare at him and go inside. Alec runs to get us towels as soon as he sees us. I take it and thank him before going up to Izzy's room to change. Izzy and Abbi are already there.

   I start going through my clothes that I packed before going to Izzy's closet. I grab the first thing I see and put it on. I end up wearing a black and gray off the shoulder dress. I go back into Izzy's room and go to the bathroom. I dry my hair and pull it up. I walk past Izzy and Abbi. The living room is in complete silence as I walk in.

 The living room is in complete silence as I walk in

  "What?" I ask as I sit down glaring at Simon.

  "Why are you wearing a dress?" Simon asks me.

  "I don't know," I say, "I just put something on."

  Izzy and Abbi come in and sit down. I am still give Simon the death stare when Jace walks in. Jace looks like he is irate. Simon looks scared seeing that both Jace and I are mad.

Hey guys so this chapter was going to be longer but I ran out of ideas and haven't had much time to write. I will try to update again soon but I don't know when I will be able to. If anyone would like to write the next chapter comment or message me. Thank you for being patient. comment any ideas you might have for me!

~Grace