Prince

Prince POV

My mom and my dad is always busy about there own problems. My mom said that my dad is having an affair with other girls of course as a open mixed kid I did care about my family. Me  and my dad we're not that close.I always love my mom better than my dad maybe because my was always thruth to my dad or maybe because emu dad never had time for me and my sisters.

 My sister's name is  Holly and Poppy .There twins ,my dad always said that there are not my real sister. That was he alway said to me even that day I remember when I saw my dad hurting my mom after I saw that I starting crying.

Our house  live next to a park so I rant the park.This girl was sitting alone. She was so happy I can tell that she is a wonderful kid maybe it was just me. She look really pretty by that little ponytail of hers. I was still crying I didn't know why even when someone so beautiful was in front of me. i can tell that she was looking at my birth mack which was a snow flake.

My mom said that it was a great symbol of my dad. My mom said that I look a lot like my dad than my mom. Maybe because i have my dad's writhe hair but in a beautiful way.

Before I even have a chance to talk to her my dad already came to me I think he saw me walk out of the door.

My dad ask " Whatever you saw was not what it is maybe I didi a lot of sin in my life but I will never hurt your mom if she didn't do anything wrong".

I didn't believe him at all. He said that I am having a baby sisters or a baby brothers. That even got my brain more crazier than it already it. 

He said these words " I am not the only one who made a lot of mistake in this family your mom is having a child from another man. You might not understand it now but you will when the right time come but now we just need to accept this".

I didn't believe any thing he said I said that he's maybe just saying this because she doesn't want my baby sisters. Ever since that day me and my dad got even further and further than we were before.

After that talk the girl was gone. My dad just made my life even worst than it is already. But I remember that day it was April 7 2005.

Anyway since that was long time ago we should leave it in the past that's want i always say to my ex-girlfriends.

I went out with almost ever body in my school ever since I was in 3th grade. I keep looking for that girl . I always love her hair and her eyes. 

But in High School I have to move to this Jelsa school. My mom wants me to come to that school so I can take the test to go to UCLA.

I don't care about that school.I just want my mom to be happy for me. Also I want my dad to go to my gradation. He never went he always said that he's to busy and that he'll never make it. They said that I look more like my dad it's just the hair that's different.

But he said that "If I am a honor student the he will come". That's the only way he can go. 

So this year I need to be a "GOOD STUNDENT". But my teacher's don't have to know so........

I can't wait to go to New York.