I Need Something Nice

In the last chapter Prince asked Ella's to go to the dance with him. Well of course Ella's said Yes, Then Luke which is the son of Hiccup, asked the daughter of Merida Sadie.

Ella
I woke up this Saturday morning and found out that the Halloween dance is tonight. I have been even asked my mom about Prince. So I went down the stairs as soon as possible. But mom was not there but my aunt is so I asked her if I can go the dance.

"Elsa are you coming with Sadie too" asked my aunt.

"Yes,.......... wait how did you????? I asked with confusion in my head.

"Well Sadie already asked your mom and hers. You dress is in your room." Anna said.

I went running to my room and saw my beautiful dress. It was amazing it was just so nice.

"Nice blue dress, Ella That dress is sick. But of course my black dress is super sick your blue is going down." Sadie said.

"Oh No, your going down, downtown." Ella replied right away.

"You guys do you want me to do your hair and makeup?" Asked Anna.

"Sure, Thank you for everything." Ella said.

They look so nice with beautiful dress, well of course Prince and Luke look amazing too.

They had fun in the dance. Ingrid was there with Kimberly and a new member Cindy. They were wearing their dresses, however Ella's and Sadie's dress are more prettier than their's.

Prince fell in love with Ella beauty. Even if how much he stop this feeling. He just keep falling for her. Every Prince is around Ella his heart beats fast. When Ella is not around, he feels like it's the end of the world is near .

That's what you called love. Or maybe not? Love is a powerful word. You can never decide if it's true or just an illusion.

"Hey is there something wrong Prince?" Ella asked. To Prince who is starting at her.

"Yes, everything is Okay, I just want to say you look be..a..u...ti..fu....l" as Prince had trouble saying the word beautiful.

"Oh do you mean beautiful Prince" asked Sadie.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Ella whipped.

"Oh just making fun of you two, I mean you can't even give a compliment to each other." Sadie said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah I can.. I mean yeah we can." Ella said awkwardly.

"Don't it then." Sadie said.

"Here goes nothing, HEY PRINCE I REALLY LIKE YOUR SISTERS PETS." Ella said yelling at Prince from the snack table.

"I didn't mean now."Sadie said

"WELL YOU KNOW ELLA I ALSO LIKE YOUR HOUSE BACKGROUND ." Prince said as he played along.

In that night all couples started yelling to each a compliment.

"Look what you did now we are all going to be deaf tomorrow." Prince said with a laugh.

"Oh well at least they had fun." Ella said.

"Oh May Goss , just say it Sorry Babe I can't handle it no more." Luke said.

"Luke you ruined it." Sadie said.

"Ruined what????? Ella asked.

Turned the music upppppppppppp eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.The music was turned on really loud.

It was supper dark a guy pulled Ella to the Garden that had no light. All of a sudden a white horse came with a knight. That knight was a Prince from a far away land. The Prince came to Ella this Prince hold Ella in front of his kingdom. The sky was filled with fireworks. Then there Prince said

" It wasn't my plan for this to happened I was never expecting this felling I always thought that love was just a emotion that doesn't really exist to people who had done many bad things. Trust me I tried to stop it but I can't I never really felt this felling with anyone not even the hottest girl in town. I think I am falling in love with you Ella wait no I think I am in love with you.''

"How do I know that you're telling the truth maybe this is just a bet or maybe it's just I don't know you need to prove that you are worth it or you're really honest with this love or feeling that you're giving." Ella said.

"Your you're right I do have a record for it but trust me I'll prove myself not only to you to your friends to your family and everyone that you care for and I'll Court you to prove that this feeling is true." Prince said.

"Let's go Sandie I know you're behind there it's easy to see you through the fireworks and all the lights that this Prince knight came up with." Ella said.

Ella and Sadie went home and slept the night.