Seduction - Henson King

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

I was sitting on my bed staring at the wall. The door opened and then closed. I just remained where I was and looked at the wall. Arms were wrapped around me and I breathed in that familiar cologne.

"Alex" I mumbled, slightly moving away from him. Remembering the dream.

His eyes appeared to swirl with hurt.

"I heard from Jessica. Is it true?"

I nodded. "Yes, it's true."

I saw him stand up. "Where are you going?"

"To find and kill the fucker that laid his hands on you."

"That's of no use."

"Why?"

"He died two years ago."

"Oh."

I turned my gaze to the floor. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head.

"Look at me."

I lifted my eyes up to meet his.

"Listen, I love you and I'll never hurt you, you've got to believe that and trust me, ok?"

I didn't respond I only stared into his eyes.

I was captivated by his eyes. Those bright, warm brown eyes that seemed to look right through me. It really looks like he can see right through my soul, even though it always seems to bother me before and creep me out a whole lot, this time it was turning me on.

His breathing seems to get heavier and heavier with lust, need and love seems to be swirling in his eyes.

"Henson.... I want you so bad... Say something to stop me right now or else I will not be able to control myself and just proceed to make love with you right here and now." He mutters all of this while he is kissing down my neck, his hands reaching under my shirt to twist my nipples. Whilst his other hand rubbed against my hard-on.

"Say something please..... I don't have the will or the control anymore" He begs me one last time and I didn't stop him. I couldn't think clearly anymore. Haze starts to fill up my mind and there is this waves of pleasure.

I couldn't make my mouth work.

So in the end he takes it as a green light to go on and about what he was doing. He starts to take off his clothes, while kissing me in the process of doing so. With each button he opens, I can see his Greek God body that makes me moan the more I see. He just smiles and looks happy with me doing so, satisfied that his body is really turning me on to the point of no end.

"Baby..... Looking at you like this just makes me happier that I am doing this with you....." He moans.

Then he unzips his pants and then I see the biggest cock that I have ever seen. And I've seen some big ones. It is half hard and it really looks out it wants to come out and introduce itself to me and maybe play with me. Looking at this, I got more excited and more turned on than before. Well if before I thought that I couldn't get any more turned on, it turns out that I was very wrong.

I was so mesmerized by his cock that I didn't realize that I was already grabbing his cock and starting to stroke it slowly up and down.

He moans again and this time his moans are sexier than ever.

"What do you think Baby? It's all for you and for you alone. "

His cock is now leaking precum and I get the sudden feeling that I need to taste it. So I tried licking at the head and tasting the precum. It taste sweet and salty and a bit tangy which I love so I just lick and suck all of it, but the more I lick the more it comes out.

"Yeah.... Baby just like that. You are so good at this. "

I heard it somewhere if you give a blowjob, you should give vibrations to the cock so the person receiving it will give them more pleasure.

So I started to hum and his moans get even sexier.

"Stop before I cum."

He starts lubing his penis up. Luckily I remembered that he needs to finger my ass first to make it looser.

"Alex you have to finger me first, so it will loosen my ass up and put on some lube while you are fingering my ass."

We're making out, his tongue is exploring all the nook and crannies inside my mouth, I make his tongue dance with mine which I like. I love how his tongue tastes.

He lets in one finger in, I moan because it hurts. My eyes starts to get watery but I couldn't say anything because my mouth is preoccupied with his mouth. Not until the second finger, that it is starting to hurt less and he hits this spot inside of me which makes my mind hazier than before and I start to go up and down his finger. I moaned and Alex smirks.

"Baby you ready?" I nod. He pulls out his fingers and I whined at the loss but then he immediately replace it with the main feast, main course. He starts to get in slowly until his balls is touching my ass cheek.

"You're so tight. I love it. Can I move?"

"Wait, I need to get used to your size."

He groaned not being able to hold it any longer, so when I give the signal to move he starts to pull out and thrust back in immediately hitting my prostate which makes me moan.

"Right there, hit that part again. Harder, faster, deeper, I love your cock, it's so big." I said all of this out while we are switching to different positions.

"I love your ass it is so tight that I don't want to get out anytime soon." He smiles at me and while I blush hearing all of this.

Then it gets to my favorite position, riding his cock. I ride his cock aiming it at my prostate. We both moan and I start to go faster and deeper.

"Yeah ride me like that. Baby you are so good at this." Alex moans while I ride even faster and harder and deeper. I never want this to stop, but soon enough I get the feeling that I might cum soon.

"Alex, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Me too baby me too."

I start to stroke my penis in rhythm with when I bounce down on his cock.

Then I come....... I came so much that it covers my belly and his chest. Because of me gripping his so hard, he has no choice but to cum inside of me. I moan at this feeling, it is so good that I cum even more.

Finally we both stop cumming and Alex pulls out of me, seeing the cum flow out of my ass. He chuckles, then goes to the bathroom to get a warm wet cloth to wipe the both of us while I fell down to go to sleep.

I felt Alex wiped me and his self all over and he took me in his arms to go to bed where we both sleep naked under the covers and he holds me like a lover should making me the little spoon. I fell into a deep sleep afterwards with a big smile on my face.

========
A/N - Author's Note
Thank you for reading. This chapter was written by me and my bestie! Love ya Hun!

Anyways vote and comment to show how much you like the chapter!