Actions that need to be Taken - Henson King

(A/N-Dedicated to Camerashy for taking my advice and writing and publishing his own books! Love ya!)

I was opening the oven to take out the cake when the door being knocked sounded through the whole house.

I took the cake out of the oven and placed it on the cooling rack as I went to answer the door. I pulled off my oven mitts and my apron. I hung up the apron in the kitchen and placed the mitts on the counter.I walked toward the door, wondering who it could be. It was Saturday and we weren't expecting anyone plus the butler Watson was off today so I had to answer the door myself.

I turned the knob and opened the door.

Standing outside was a group of people. There were standing in three perfect rows with four people in each row.They all were dressed in white robes and cloaks lined with gold. Their arms was crossed in front of them, every inch of skin covered by the sleeves of their inner robes. Their faces were hidden by hoods as well.

I was scared because I didn't know who they were, but by the Aura they gave off I could tell they were very powerful and important people.

"Alex!" I yelled, slightly turning my head but still keeping my eyes on them.

After a few minutes, footsteps were heard making there way toward us.

"Henson, I asked that I not be disturbed today. I have alot of work...to..." He trailed off as he got closer and saw the people that were outside our door.

Then suddenly Alex dropped down on one knee. One hand rested on his knee and his head was down.

"Oh Nobles, to what do I owe this visit?" Alex said.

The 'Noble' in the first row on the far left, raised their hands and pulled off their hood. "Rise child." replied a feminine voice.

The Noble was female with pale skin, platinum hair and bright gold eyes.

Her eyes seemed to pierce right through me. Looking directly in her eyes sent a chill through me. Her gaze left me and drifted back to Alex who was still kneeling. "Rise, child."

"Yes, Lord." Alex slowly stood back up next to me.

"Who is this?"

"My Mate."

"Is that why he is with child?"

"Yes, Lord."

I glanced over at Alex and raised an eyebrow. He gave me that 'I'll tell you later, just got with it for now' face.

I stepped aside along with Alex and allowed the Nobles to come inside.

"It might not be as fancy as Eclipse Manor but it is all we have."

She glanced around. "It's fine."

The whole time they kept walking in their whole formation. I don't whether that was cool or creepy.

The noble next to the Lord removed their hood as well. This time it was a man with flowing black hair -that rested on his shoulder in a braid- and blood red eyes.

"Lord, I feel that we should discuss the matter at hand."

"Yes, Kaus. I was getting to that."

"Is there a problem?" Alex asked, his voice dripping with worry.

"Yes, child." Lord responded.

I nervously glanced around all the hooded faces and felt scared, for all I know they could be here to murder me, which is maybe why only two out of twelve were showing their faces.