Strayed Son Returns / Briefly Meeting the In laws - Alex Pierce.

Seo In Guk as Philip King.

-------------

I stood there and stared at Henson stare at Philip. His so called brother that I never heard about. 

I looked at the man suspiciously. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Henson's older brother Philip." He replied.

"How do I know I can trust you? I mean I stopped trusting men around Henson since those two."

Philip raised an eyebrow. "Those two?"

Henson elbowed me in my side. "Nobody. So what brings you here?" 

"I was cleaning up the house and I found some pictures of us as a family and I started to miss you guys. So I came back." He smiled and then paused. "Plus I needed to reconcile with Mom and Dad." 

"Yeah, That's true."

"I got in contact with them shortly before I got here and I got them to come they'll be visiting one day."

"Omg, are you serious? I haven't seen them in forever!"

"Yea, they'll be here a few weeks from now."

The whole time, Philip was gazing at Henson's baby bump then glaring at me, and because of my large ego I only glared back.

"So I see you um...got pregnant." 

"I did."  Henson mumbled. 

Philip's eyes softened and he walked toward Henson. "Are you ok, after what happen with...?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I mean Alex loves me and cares for me plus he wants or baby." 

Philip smiled. "That's good then." He then turned toward me. "Alex, can I have a word with you?"

"Sure." I replied eyeing him suspiciously. I then lead the way toward the kitchen so we could talk. 

I stepped into the kitchen and closed the door after he came through. 

"Alright, I'm going to be frank. Henson is my one brother and after all the shit he's been through I hope you aren't going to add more to that." 

"I would never do that. What kind of man do you think I am?" 

"I don't know." 

I crossed my arms and stayed silent. 

"Anyways if you do anything to hurt him or if the reason he cries involves you I will find you and I will kill you. A slow, painful, brutal death. I would make you suffer before you die. Am I understood?" 

I tried not to look as if I was scared but his threat seemed as if he would be able to fulfill it.

"I assume I can believe we have agreement?"

"Yes, and once again I'd never do anything to harm Henson." I said. 

"You better not." And with that he left the kitchen. 

I sighed. Is Henson a magnet to crazy and psychotic people? Sorry, Henson I still love you but damn.

---------------------------------------

It has been exactly weeks since the Werecouncil has paid us a visit. Today was the full moon, the day Henson was five months into his pregnancy. Today was the day, I had to mate him If I don't do it he'll die. 

I peel my eyes off the large full moon in the sky and walk from the balcony into the house. 

When I returned into the Living room I found Henson laughing with his brother and his parents. This was the happiest he'd been since the whole 'cheating incident '.