Honeymoon Wars Part 1 - Henson King-Pierce

I pace back and forth in our hotel room. Megumi was starting to get to me. Especially when she talks Japanese and only her , Alex and Jenny understand. I feel like she is saying some things to him about sex because Jenny always has an awkward look on her face whenever she listens in on the conversation.

If I could I would punch her so hard, she's just so annoying.

"Henson? Why are you pacing? And why are you only wearing my shirt?"

I looked at Alex who just stepped into the hotel room. He was shirtless, his hair dripping, a towel slung over his shoulders and carrying diving fins and mask in his hand.

"Welcome back. So do you think it makes me look good?"

"It does." He said, half his mouth rising in a sexy half smile.

"So, how was diving?" I said walking toward him and grabbing a dry towel -which was brought in by the maid earlier- and replacing the wet one with the dry one. Alex smiled and leaned over and placed a smile kiss to my lips.

"Thanks." He said, closing the door behind him.

Alex dropped the diving fins and mask before walking further into the room. Rubbing his wet hair with the towel. "It was awesome. the water was cool and nice. It feels so refreshing." He exclaimed placing the towel on his shoulder and heading into the bathroom.

"Really now?"

"Yes, It's so refreshing I never get tired of it. I should take you with me next time Henson." Alex yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh hell no! No way in hell you're taking me in those deep seas with an oxygen tank...no wait you're not taking me down there period."

Alex poked his head out of the bathroom. "Come it could be a great couple activity."

"Nope."

He sighed. "Ok fine, but you have to go skydiving with me. You promised." He said with a pout.

I walked over to him and placed both my hand at the sides of his face. "Ok, I promise you."

"Really?" He asked unsure.

"Promise." I smiled at him.

"Seal it with a kiss, then."

I leaned and gave him a nice short sweet kiss.

Alex smiled back in triumph. "I love you soo much right now!!"

"Yeah, yeah."

There was a knock at the door and I was hesitant to answer. Half expecting it to be Megumi.

I removed my hands from Alex's face, crossed the large sitting room and answered the door. When I opened it standing there was none other than Megumi. I internally rolled my eyes, sometime my instincts are so right and I refuse to listen to them.

"Ohayo gozaimasu!" She said with a ton of enthusiasm, waving at me.

"Hello to you too Megumi." I replied with less enthusiam.

"Who is it?!"

"Nobody!" I yelled back, but to her I replied. "What do you want?"

"I've come to see Alex."

"Why?"

"Because I plan to seduce him." She said placing her hands at her hips.

"Really now? You do know he's married to me."

"Hai.... Mochiron.... Shikashi, watashi wa watashi no karada to watashi no utsukushi-sa o shinjite.

"What was that?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.