what?

"You know, I really like you. And I want you."
"Ludacris, I have a boyfriend."
"Who cares? Fuck him."
"Well, I don't plan on anybody else sooo......"
"I mean like get rid of him. I can please you so much better."
"How do you know? And no. I love him."
"I know I can please you better. Just by your body figure."
"That doesn't mean anything to me. I want love."
"He odviously doesn't love you as much as I do. I mean he didn't even pick you up from the hospital."
"He told me what happened. I understand." He pushes me to the wall.
"This isn't right." I say in a low voice. His arms were beside me on the wall. He starts to kiss my neck, leaving marks in certain areas. I start to breath heavy. Already.
"I told you." I feel his smirk. I hold on to his shoulder blades, begging for more. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me. Very passionatly and dominant. He brings his hand up to my pants and puts his hand down. He slowly starts rubbing my area. I moan in the kiss, and he smirks. Then starts to kiss my neck again. I pull his shirt off, and he takes his hand out of my pants. He laughs at my dominance. I pull him back to me. He takes off my shirt. I feel cold air hit my stomach. I shiver. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. I feel his breath on my neck. He slowly removes my pants. Leaving me in my black lace bra and matching underwear. He looks at me up and down then smirks. I roll my eyes. I flip us over and sit on him. I start to kiss his jawline slowly moving down. For sure leaving a few marks. He lets little groans escape every so often. I smirk everytime he does. I start thinking about Andrew and how wrong this was. Then the door opens.
"Oh shit." Ludacris says under his breathe. Andrew was standing right in the door way. He walks in and pulls me off of Ludacris, the starts to punch him.
"Andrew stop!"
"Shut the fuck up bitch!"
Then I wake up.
Sorry Fontenators, short but powerful. Lol, just thought I'd make this real quick. I might short slowing down on updates because I'm doing a lot more things in school. Like 3-4 projects are due this month so yea. Love ya bye.