Death of Me

Kay POV
Chapter 7

I'm not in a good space really with everything that's been going on. I break down more than usual. I don't want to bring that kind of energy to someone else.

"MJ, I don't need you preaching to me", I picked my fingers.

" look",He snatched the burger out my hand. "George loves you and the fact that your ignoring him is crazy. Every time I see you your eating. I just never seen you like this",He pouted and his eyes started to water.

"I know you, think I'm happy with this?I'm not myself MJ I'm hurting. Everything with my daddy was a lie",I started crying as did he.

I stopped talking to George only because he needed to focus on work. All I did was sit in the house and cry. All he did was be there for me no questions asked. If I didn't want to leave the house he wouldn't.  I couldn't just do that to him. I love him too much to even do that.

"Somebody came to see you",MJ wiped his tears.

He opened his door getting out and George got in closing the door.

"So I just don't get it man. I thought I was doing everything right kay",He just held his head down.

"You were it's just-",I choked on my words.

"It's just what man?",His nostrils started to flare so I knew he was mad.

"I can't let you just waste your time. I'm in a dark place. I don't want to put that kind of pressure on you!",I cried some more.

"I don't give a fuck",He shouted. I just scrunched my eyebrows. I can't believe he just said that shit.

"What?",I mumbled.

"I don't give a fuck. Let me be the one to just hold you at night. I love you. I don't care what space you in I'm not giving up on you. I love you with everything in me. I aint never fought for something like this.  I'll wait on you hand and foot",He stared at me deep in my eyes.

"I love you too",I clutched into him tight.

"Just come home",He wiped my tears. "Just come home. I need you"

A shot ringed in my ear and then a few more after that. I just looked with disbelief as the person ran off without a moment to spare. I looked over at George and he darted out the car leaving me to catch my breath. He pulled out his gun chasing the boy up the street and then disappearing.

"What the fuck just happened?",MJ ran out the house.

I just looked at him speechless.

GEORGE POV

Shots ringed in my ear and it was like time stood still. With no time I jumped out the car chasing the nigga that just shot at us. I was running fast trying to keep a steady breath. This nigga must of been a track star, because for a minute I couldn't keep up. Putting my girl life in danger was the only thing keeping me going. I love that girl and I'll kill for her. I corned the nigga off in the alley so he had no place to go. I raised my gun and fired one shot hitting him in the knee and then another. I walked up to his body getting questions.

"Who sent you?",I snatched him up.

"Not telling you shit",He spat.

"Ok then let's put it this way...",I fired a shot in his right shoulder.

"Okay! Okay! It was Figz",He pleaded.

I put a bullet right between his eyes in walked out the alley. I knew exactly who he was talking about. This nigga wanted to play with loved ones lives then that's what we gone do. I approached Kay truck pushing MJ in the car.

"What the hell?",He scrunched his face.

"Kay drive",I got in the passenger seat catching my breath.

"Where?",Her voice sounded shaky.

"My house now",I pinched my nose. I pulled my phone out my pocket calling my mom.

"Mama?",I felt myself at ease.

"Yeah baby wassup?",She was snacking on something.

"You still in California with kelly?", I started to tense thinking the worse outcome possible.

"Yeah not coming back until 2 weeks from now. How's Kay? Is she doing okay? Did she come back home?",She attacked me with questions.

"Yeah ma Imma call back later. I love you! I can't talk right now",I hung up.

My mom was thrilled about Kay and they ain't even met yet. I never even mentioned a female to my moms so she probably really excited. Kay pulled into my gate and we got out the car. I rushed in the house heading upstairs. MJ sat down in the living room but Kay followed me.

"George what's going on?",She retorted.

"Nothing",I tried to claim her. I really couldn't say nothing when someone just shot at us.

"Don't keep me in the dark about shit",She retorted.

"Kay baby. I need you to stay calm",I grabbed her. I knew this shit was far from over.

"Yeah listen to him",I heard someone come out the closet.

I knew someone was here because the picture on my nightstand was knocked over. Out of the closet came Figz and just like that I knew shit was headed for the worst.

"What the fuck do you want?",I ran my hands down my face.

"Well it started off that way but then I realized taking your company wouldn't matter. You'd still be powerful and you'd still be rich",He approached Kay but I pulled her closer to me.

"So then it hit me",He continued rubbing his chin." Why not just take out his big drug dealer girlfriend? I mean I really admire the way you're a woman and the biggest drug lord in Atlanta. What's your secret?",He chuckled.

My uncle owed Figz a lot of money but when he died that all fell on me. I took over his business. I could've been paid that shit off but it completely slipped my mind. They didn't give a nigga a call nor warning.

"You better not fucking come near him",Kay spat.

"Ohhhh and she's a fighter. I like!",He laughed.

"Kay",I grabbed her.

"No fuck him.  I don't give a fuck who you are. You don't own him. fuck you",Kay yelled.

"See I don't like the mouth you have on you",Figz raised his gun.

POW!

I looked down at figz and looked up to see MJ with a gun in his hand. He killed Figz now we have a whole lot more shit to deal with. His father is not going to take this kindly....