Bound

George's POV 
Chapter //24//

Couple weeks later

  I lifted up trying to get out the bed. My stomach is in so much pain and them pain killers not doing shit. I gripped my hand on the nightstand trying to get some support. My mom went out of town a few days ago with Kay's dad, so Kay hasn't gotten any sleep. So I decided to just let her sleep and not wake her with me only having to use the bathroom.

I think My mom and Kay's dad  have something going on. Which would be weird because that would make me and Kay like step brother and sister. Anyways back to me trying to get to the bathroom. I didn't want to wake her because she been on her toes all week.

I stood up straight and my knees started to shake. Soon after they buckled causing me to hit the floor. Making noise which I wasn't trying to make, waking up Kay. Which I also wasn't trying to do. My legs are getting weak from me just sitting in the bed all day. I heard the bed shift and just like I thought Kay came running to my side of the bed.

"George what are doing baby? I could've helped you. All you had to do was wake me",She tried grabbing me but I waved her off.

"Can I do this on my on?",I groaned lifting myself from the ground.

"Okay. Don't get snappy with me", She huffed, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry",I sighed getting myself up.

I started gaining strength and I got myself up off the floor getting back on the bed. She pushed me back and I could see her eyes watering. She's been really emotional. I know that's because of the pregnancy. I sighed and the water works started.

"Kay", I tried to grab her but she just moved.

"I don't like seeing you like this. I feel bad",she wiped her tears. " I could've stopped this from happening. I could've made you stay."

"Kay this is not your fault.", I grabbed her and she laid on me crying. I clenched in pain because my stomach was still killing me.

"I'm going to go get your pills baby", she disappeared off in our bathroom.

___________________________________

Kay POV

  I woke and stared at George. He eventually went to sleep after his pain pills kicked in. I closed my eyes enjoying the silence accompanied by George's light snore. I brushed my fingers across  his face. I laid my head back down. The sun was down so I knew it was still late.

I closed my eyes drifting back to sleep. When I woke up this time Estuko was sitting on my chest. She looked down at me laughing grabbing my nose. I looked over at George who was reading a book to Aiko. Mas was just laying on the bed watching basketball .

I grabbed Estuko getting her off of me. Ever wake up and still feel tired? Yeah that's how I'm feeling right now, tired as hell. I pulled the covers back going into the bathroom. I looked out the window to see it was finally snowing. Christmas is slowly approaching and I haven't even started shopping yet. I just haven't felt up to it. I used the bathroom before brushing my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and all eyes were on me. I was confused as to why they were though. That I was still trying to figure that out. I crawled back in the bed and I felt eyes on me still. I looked to my right to see George staring at me.

"What?",I giggled.

"We hungry",He chuckled.

"Okay",I threw the covers back heading to the kitchen.

I stood in the kitchen for least 20 minutes preparing them breakfast. I wasn't feeling to well. My emotions were taking the best of me today. I'm feeling so low right now it's crazy. I made the kids plates before going upstairs to take George his plate.

"Here you go",I put the little tray thing on his lap. Making sure he had everything before I went to my side of the bed.

"What's wrong baby?",I looked over at George, no longer eating. I didn't have an appetite right now. Which is why I'm not eating.

"Nothing eat babe",I laid back changing the channels.

"What I tell you about lying to me?",He interrupted the silence again. "Did you eat?"

"George I'm not hungry",I stopped him before he could get started with that.

"Come here",He sat his tray on the night stand patting his lap. I looked at him crazy and straight faced me." Now Kay"

I got off my side of the bed straddling his lap. I just looked down and he pulled my chin up. I was trying to keep how I'm feeling to myself. He already is having enough to deal with. I don't need him stressing.

"Tell me what's wrong?",He grabbed my chin so my eyes were on him.

"I don't know",I bursted into tears.

"It's okay",He cooed causing me to chuckle a little."You just need some dick",He put my head on his shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh. He's so irritating. "Wait until daddy get better. He gone dick you down"

"Shut up George",I looked up at him giggling.

"You know I know my baby. I know what she need so she'll stop being all sad and moody",He kissed my lips but I was still laughing. "Now let's eat.",He grabbed his tray.

"George",I stopped him as he put the fork to my lips.

"I don't care. You're eating man. Open yo mouth",He retorted and I did as told.

"You gone quit bossing me around",I said chewing the strawberry he put in my mouth.

"Shut up",He chuckled.

"You shut up"