Mama Meet Pt.2

Kay's POV
Chapter 13

"What if she doesn't like me? I mean we've only been together for almost a year and I have never met her.  We are already having a baby. I don't want them to think I was trying to trap you. When really you trapped me",I rambled.

"Baby calm down",He gripped my hand laughing.

"I can't George",I huffed.

"Baby it's kind of hard not to like you",My dad chuckled.

"He is right Kay",George shrugged.

I just looked at him sighing as we pulled into the parking lot of his mom's restaurant. I wasn't showing yet so we decided not to tell anyone. I got out the car along with my dad and George. I could see his whole family through the glass windows. My phone started ringing right before we walked in. I stood outside taking the call while George and my dad went inside.

"Is this Ms. Jackson?",I heard the voice of a unfamiliar female.

"Yes, May I ask who's speaking?", I asked sounding curious.

"Ms. Jackson I have the autopsy complete. You can get the necessary steps to prepare for your mother's as well as your nephew's burial",Hearing her say that changed my mood completely. It shouldn't have took this long but it was a homicide case.

"Okay I'll come down tomorrow",I cleared my throat hanging up.

I could feel the tears coming but I sucked it back in heading inside. I still haven't called to tell my grandparents. Who knows how they will take this news. When I walked in everyone's eyes were on me. I was already feeling a little moody so I just flashed a smile and waved. George's mom hugged me pulling me to the side.

"It's so finally nice to meet you",She squealed with excitement.

"It's nice to meet you too",I chuckled.

"I've heard so much about you. You're even more beautiful in person",I couldn't help that I started blushing.

"Thank you. You're beautiful as well"

"Just call me Alicia have a seat baby. I'm sure you're hungry",She waved me off and I went to find my seat in between George and my dad.

"What's wrong?",He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing baby",I pecked his lips.

"Kay don't lie to me. Come on baby tell me what's wrong ",He gripped my thigh.

"I have to go down to start the burial process tomorrow",I sniffled.

"You wanna leave early?",He rubbed my back but I was trying to tune in on his mom.

"So how's your mother?",Some girl I didn't even know just asked.

"Do I know you?",I instantly got defensive.

"Excuse this bitch ",George's mom mugged the girl.

I looked at George and I stood up exiting the restaurant. I heard George and my dad coming behind me. I was trying to hold in my tears but the more I held them in. The harder it was to keep them in. My knees buckled and I dropped to the parking lot floor crying. My dad kissed me and headed to the car while George sat next to me.

"Kay?",He lifted my chin up so our eyes met.

"I can't, I can't go down there George",I sniffled.

"Baby I'll go down there. Me and your dad",He kissed my lips.

"And who is that bitch?",I retorted. "What the fuck? I don't know her"

I wrapped my arms around his neck just holding onto him. He was everything I needed and more. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even feel like there is hope.

"You know I love you right?",He pecked my lips.

"I love you too",I tried searching his eyes but my vision was still blurry. tears were still forming in my eyes.

"I love waking up next to you. I love waking up with you. I don't want to spend a moment apart from you",He moved my hair from my face.

"You won't",I couldn't help but smile. "What's going on?"

"I was gone do it in there but any time is the right time. Since I'm never going to get the perfect moment",He cleared his throat.

"George!",I put my hand over my mouth.

" marry me. Kaydence Jhene Jackson.",He pulled out a red velvet box for his pocket.

"Huh?",I don't think I was hearing him correctly.

"Be my wife",He sat there waiting for my response.

"YES. YES",I kissed him.

I watched as he put the ring on my finger and I jumped in his arms. I just kissed him repeatedly while we laid in the parking lot. He helped me off the ground and we headed to the car. I looked behind me and the same girl was in the window staring at me. I don't know who she is  but she then met the right one. I don't think she has a record on who I really am. I brushed it off getting into the car.

After making it home and showering I was beyond tired. Me and George laid in the bed watching "Criminal Minds". I always watched this show with MJ. Speaking of MJ it's been a few days since I've talked to him. That thought was in the back of my mind at this moment I was hungry.

"Babe?",I messed with George's face.

"I know we didn't eat!",He chuckled."Your dad went to go get some pizza and wings".

"And one more thing!",I straddled his lap.

"No!",He tried moving me," Your dad probably on his way back"

"That's not what I'm talking about",I punched him."Who was that lady?"

I saw his whole face change so I knew then he knew her.

"She is my ex",He sighed.

Not once would he make eye contact with me. That's what scares me the most. They obviously had a history the way his mood just changed.

"What happened baby?",I laid on him rubbing his chest and he held onto me tight.

"I was out of town some years back. I was young I was out here making fast money. I was probably 16 at the time. I met her I was head over hills for that girl. She set me up got my bestfriend killed. I was in a coma for months", He kissed my forehead.

"Why was she at the family dinner then?",I retorted.

"My sister real close with her. They don't even know the whole story.",He just continued to watch TV like it didn't matter.

I knew he was hurting and the fact that there was nothing I could do hurt me.

"Baby I'm so sorry",I pecked his lips a few times.

"It's okay. I'm glad it happen because I got you in return",He finally made eye contact with me.

"Me too!", A smile stretched across my face.

"Food",I heard my dad yell.

I got out the bed and headed to the door when I noticed George didn't get up.

"Come on baby!",I stood in the doorway.

"I'll be down there in a minute!", He stood up kissing me.

"Well okay I can't promise food is going to be left!",I giggled heading down stairs.

George's Po

"Yeah I can't come tonight!",I giggled.

"Well okay imma miss you tonight!",I heard her sign.

"I know but I gotta go!",I rushed her.

"Tell wifey I said hey!",She laughed hanging up.

Oppps who is that? She got Kay all kinds of messed up and so do George.