las Vegas Baby!

Kay POV
Chapter //31//

" Go. I got this",He retorted.

I was standing at the by door undecided. I really didn't want to leave. I used to be happy leaving but this is different. I'm breastfeeding. It's 4 kids instead of 3. Alicia is busy more than usual. George is going to need help. I don't care what he says.

"Alright. I love you. Don't kill my kids",I kissed his lips repeatedly. "Oh my gosh I'm going to miss you."

" I'm gone miss you too and daddy got this",He kissed me one last time before shoving me out the door.

I heard a horn honk and I turned around to be faced with MJ and Dricka. I got in the truck tossing my luggage in the back seat.  I was quietly scrolling through my phone because they were having a conversation.

"So when we're you going to tell me that you are married?",Dricka turned in her seat.

"Eventually",I laughed out loud but I side eyed MJ.

"Serious. That was our thing. We was suppose to be planning that together",She frowned.

"Okay I know but it just happened. I can't keep having his bastard kids",I chuckled.

"How many more you gone have?",She chuckled.

"How ever many he want when he putting it down",The car filled with laughter as I stuck my tongue out my mouth grinning.

  We parked walking in to get on our flight right on time. We were all seat next to each other so I won't be uncomfortable. I already don't like being on planes as it is. I decided to go to sleep.I woke up in Las Vegas and it's  beautiful. More beautiful than I expected. I just been amazed by everything I laid my eyes on.

___________________________________

George POV

"You have to leave when Kay is on her way back", I stepped aside letting Sophia come in.

"Kay gave me 50,000 but I'm still having a hard time finding a place",I was caught off guard.

"How long ago was that? She never said anything to me",I retorted.

"Around Christmas",She sat on the couch.

Ain't no way in hell she don't have a place. That's been months. Kay gave her that money thinking she'll overdose on all the drugs she could get her hands on. I'm not stupid. Sophia was actually looking real healthy.

"Alright you can stay in your old room",I headed to the kitchen.

"Why is she here?",Aiko came running down the stairs." I'm calling mom"

"Aiko",I yelled before she disappeared up the stairs. "I'll get you a puppy",I shouted and she peeked her head around the corner.

"I'm intrigued",She started rubbing her chin.

"Just don't tell your mom Sophia was here",I can't believe I was having to bribe her.

"I want a Pomeranian. You have to pay for the training and any clothes I pick out",She demanded. This girl fasho my daughter.

"Okay. Now pinky promise.",I locked pinkies with her and she skipped up the stairs.

____________________________________

Kay POV

  I slipped in my bikini to head for the pool at the hotel. I sat down enjoying the sun. I'm trying to Gget a little tan before we hit the club tonight. I felt the sun disappear and I opened my eyes to see this guy in front of me.