Troubles

George POV
Chapter //27//

I walked into the warehouse upset. I don't know where Kay coming from with all this shit,but she need to get it together, because she not ever leaving me. I walked into the office where Unc was at. Him and I needed a few words to figure this shit out. Everybody thought I was at home chilling but you never let the left hand know what the right hand doing.

I walked in and Unc acted like he seen a ghost. When I signed up to be with Kay. I signed up for her whole family. That doesn't mean they had to show me loyalty. I sat down in the seat next to him trying to figure out what I was gone say.

"George",He acted happy to see me and I knew he wasn't.

"Why is it that you got out untouched? I mean one could only assume it was a set up?",I leaned back waiting for his response.

"It wasn't even like that. I promise you",He started getting nervous.

"I could've been took away from my kids. My girl and you saying its not like that?",I was getting upset.

"George",I cut him short.

"Nah man",I stood up. "Get yo shit man and leave. We no longer need you",I waited from him to get up.

"Oh just like that?",He finally stood up.

"Yeah just like that",I chuckled lightly. I followed him out yelling his name.,"Aye Unc!"

As soon as he turned around I put a bullet in his head. I refuse to be took out on some fuck shit. I got too much too lose if anything happens. I watched everybody clean up the mess. I wiped the gun off sticking it in the glove compartment.

Me and Kay had a date so I didn't want to be late. I pulled up at the house and she came running out. Every time I see this woman she just gets more beautiful.

"Hey baby",She kissed my cheek.

"What you do to your hair?",I noticed it was all gone.

"You noticed?",Her eyes started watering.

"I mean it's hard not too",I chuckled a little.

"Awe",She jumped in my lap kissing me.

"You're welcome",I rubbed my hands down her head.

"I'm sorry. I just be having mood swings. I don't know George. I'm overwhelmed.",She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Kay I don't want you to be unhappy. If not being with me makes you happy I support you!",I felt my stomach drop.

"George why are you talking like that?",She scrunched her eyebrows.

I was confused because she just said that to me. In so many words, I thought I was doing what was best. A nigga can't do shit right around here.

"Kay I thought that was what you wanted",I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Is that what you want?",She sniffled.

"No Kay you know that",I chuckled nervously because her mood swings was throwing me off.

"Then stop talking like that",She punched me.

"I love you",I rubbed my chest on the spot she punched me.

"I love you more!",She pecked my lips before getting in her seat."where are we going?"

"Don't worry about allat",I chuckled pulling off.

___________________________________

"Close your eyes!",I helped her out the car putting my hands over her eyes.

"George",She started whining and I smacked her ass."That hurts", She reached back pinching me.

"Man come on",I pinched her back.

"Well stop then mutha fucka",She looked back death glaring me.

"Okay. Okay", I chuckled.

I opened the door and closed it behind us locking it. I walked her in a little further and removed my hands from her eyes. I rented out a restaurant for the night. I knew the death of Kay's mom and her nephew was coming around. So I wanted to do something different this year.

"George what's this?",She looked around and until her eyes met mine.

"I know you miss your mom and nephew, they anniversary coming up. I just wanted to do something to let you know I appreciate you", I shrugged.

"Really?",Her face softened and she started looking around again. I had all their pictures around the room. Even some pictures of us and the kids.

I guided her to her seat and helped her sit down. I kneeled down to her level and she wrapped her arms around me. I knew this was gone touch her. I don't do shit like this often enough.

"I can't believe you did all this",She sniffled wiping her tears that started falling.

"You know I'll do anything for you",I wiped her tears.

"I know", She put a real sweet kiss on my lips.

"Alright let's eat this food",I stood up and the waiter came from the back. " Found your mom recipe book and I made the foods I know you like"

"Are you going out of town or something?",She twisted her lips before laughing.

"No",I chuckled." I just wanna make my baby happy because I know she been down lately"

"That's so sweet. You really want some tonight huh?",She tilted her head staring at me.

" If I wanted some, you and I both know I'll have that ass bent over this table right now,"I huffed chuckling lightly.

"George",She threw her napkin at me. "Excuse my husband"

"Hell he know you don't have 2 kids, and one on the way by me just looking at you",She tried to straight face me but a grin stretched across her face.

"Just for that-"

"Just for what?",I cut her off. "Don't play Kay"

"Let's eat",She changed the subject.

"Can I have a kiss first? Please?",I chuckled.

"No, I'm ready to eat",She sat her napkin in her lap.

   The waiter sat our plates down in front of us. I made steak with baked potatoes. Steak cooked well done, real tender. Baked potato got the shredded cheddar cheese, real bacon bits, sour cream, and A1 steak sauce poured over it just like she likes.

"Where's the salad George?",She smirked like I forgot.

"Right there",The waiter came back right on time. She just smiled at me.

" most beautiful woman I have ever met. The mother of my children. The love of my life. I thank god everyday he sent you to me. Made me realize that it's shit more important than just making fast money. I love you with every inch of me. Don't ever leave me because I'll kill you!",She chuckled leaning over the table to kiss me.

Coming with some good chapters I'm having writers block. Thank you for all the readers that's still sticking around though ❤