Mama Meet Pt.1

Kay Po
Chapter 12

"Boy stop",I laughed.

"Can I have a kiss?", George gripped my waist.

"You already got her pregnant",My dad held up his fist and I laughed.

"Sorry Mr.Jackson",He moved away from me. I just laughed for some reason he was actually scared of my dad. They haven't even had a real conversation.

"So when am I going to meet your mom?",I took a piece of bacon to my mouth.

"Tonight at dinner",He stood up putting his plate in the sink.

My dad woke up this morning and insisted on making breakfast. It's been a few weeks since he's been out the hospital so he was fine. I stood up meeting George at the sink.

"So where are you going again?", I looked up at him.

"To handle some business . Is that fine?",He chuckled.

"Not really. I'm going to miss you!",I stood on my tippy toes and he met me the rest of the way pecking my lips."Let's go upstairs",I whispered in George ear.

"Hell no yo dad sitting right there", He whispered back.

"My dad clearly knows we're having sex, I'm pregnant",I punched him.

I was actually quite angry to be honest with my hormones all over the place I was horny 90% of the day. We haven't had sex in so long it was starting to make me cranky. I walked up the stairs before hugging my dad. George left out the door shouting he loves me and I just flipped him the bird. I went in our room grabbing my phone off the night stand. It was ringing I wasn't sure who it was though.

"Hello",I answered the phone.

"This is Melissa. I was calling to tell you the house is yours, you can come get the keys"

"Okay thanks again Melissa",I hung up.

( The house above )

I searched through my phone for George's name so he could go get the keys. After getting off the phone with him I headed for the shower. I was super excited to meet his mom. I just didn't know what to expect was she stuck up, arrogant, or snobby. I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head getting into the shower.

I went back in the room rubbing my fingers down my dress the texture was amazing. It was a black dress with the back out. I dried off and put on my under garments along with some lotion. It was only 1 so a little nap can do me some justice. Considering I was up all night thinking about my mom.

George POV

"Man what the fuck?",I retorted.

"I know man but I got this. Enjoy your time with your family and fly out when you can",He hung up.

I got a call ,one of the dealers in Mexico got shot. I was already due out there and they needed me to fly out for a meeting. I walked back into the jewelry store to get Kay's ring. I opened the box and smiled. I loved this girl and I never loved anyone like this. I walked out the store and headed to get the keys for the house. A couple of weeks ago we went house shopping.

Kay didn't want to stay at her moms or my place. Whatever she wanted was fine with me. I headed to the house after getting the keys. Kay been pushing me to have sex but, not with her pops under the same roof. That whole OG thing scared me to be honest. He then killed more niggas than I can count on my hands and feet. I already asked for his blessing to marry her.I was expecting him to say no but, he didn't. I pulled into the driveway and left the bag in the car. I want to surprise her at dinner tonight. I walked in going upstairs to see Kay in the bed sleeping. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep.

"Come lay down with me",I heard her groan rolling over.

"Ain't you supposed to be sleep?",I chuckled.

"Yeah but you came your loud ass in here",She pulled the covers back for me to get in the bed with her.

I laid down kicking off my shoes, and she laid on top of me pulling the covers back up. I really don't know how to tell her about this phone call. I think it's best if I wait until after I propose. I rubbed my fingers down her bare back and she drifted to sleep.
Shortly after her I drifted to sleep with her.

I heard Kay throwing up causing me to wake up. When I woke up I was praying this was a dream. It was throw up on the bed trailing to the bathroom. I was trying my best not to add to it. I pulled the covers off of me and saw it was 5:02 on the clock. Dinner was at 6 and I could tell already we was going to be late. I walked into the bathroom and Kay was on the side of the toilet.

"I just don't know. look at me George",She was crying hysterically.

I kneeled down to her level moving her hair out of her face. I wiped her tears and helped her off the floor. I turned on the shower helping her in before heading to clean this mess. While she was in the shower I took the sheets off the bed putting new ones on. Then started cleaning up all this shit off the floors. I'm so glad this not carpet I was thanking God silently.

"It's 5- what the hell happened in here?",Kay's dad plugged his nose.

"Yo daughter!",I finished cleaning the floors.

He just laughed uncontrollably I just sat there looking at him. It was kind of hard not to laugh. Especially with the facial expressions he had.

"I'll be down stairs waiting",He said through laughter. I could hear him laughing all the way down stairs.

"This not funny man!", I retorted. "This shit is not funny", I gagged throwing the stuff into a trash bag.

wtf!