Beloved?! I think not mister Vampire

Alex's POV
I have to keep running I tell my self hearing the hard footsteps pounding against the sidewalk behind me. It's weird. The town is usually full of people at night. It's not. Everyone has been moving out or running away after they came here. I had to stay because my mom was in the only hospital in this forsaken town. She's in a coma and has been for 6 weeks. I'm scared she won't ever wake up. The footsteps are getting closer now. Crap. I push my self faster seeing the hospital a few more blocks away. One of them suddenly appears in front of me. Noo so close! I quickly turn and starts running down the nearest alley. Guess I'm taking a detour. I continue running knowing they will catch me. I'm slowing down. Come on Alex. Come on! I'm grabbed by a cold hand and slammed against the alley wall. All the air in my lungs escape and I start gasping for breath. A cold voice then speaks as I slowly get my breath back. " sorry princess. But it seems your the only food source for us now" I stare up into the darkest blue eyes I've ever seen. He smiles his fangs flashing in the moonlight. I tense and starts to struggle holding back tears. "Tsk tsk princess. We don't take kindly to strugglers". I continue struggling not listening soon he hisses and lifts me up off the wall and slams me against it again all air escaping my lungs again. I go limp slightly gasping for air again as the man chuckles. "I warned you princess" his words go ice cold once again before he uses his finger and moves my head to the side putting his knee between my legs lifting it slightly so I couldn't go any where. He then uses his other hand and moves my hair from my neck keeping my head turned with his finger still keeping my head to the side. He smiles. "It won't hurt". He quickly leans down to my neck and bites into it his fangs piercing my skin. I scream in pain. He starts sucking drinking my blood. I whimper trying to escape. He hisses and bites down harder putting his body weight on me not letting me move at all. My vision starts getting blurry and I get weaker as he continues drinking my blood. I go limp only his knee and body weight holding me up now. He slowly pulls away from my neck and stares at me I pass out from pain and loss of blood.

Aidens's POV
I stare at the girl who's now passed out. I know who... What she is to me. She's my beloved. I follow her every night I meet attack her or drink her blood. But tonight I couldn't help my self. I know her mother is in the hospital and that's where she was heading. I slowly lift her up into my arms. Her head falls to the side and her face is scrunched up in paint and discomfort. I sigh shaking my head as I look at the sky the suns coming up. I start walking to the hospital holding her tightly not wanting to let her go. Once I get to the hospital and walk to her moms room and sets her down in the chair she usually sleeps in. I always watch after her while she sleeps. I look out the window and then at her. "I'll see you soon princess". I run out of the room and hospital towards my coven.