Chapter 3

Aiden's POV
I tried. I really tried to control my self to not show my self or even touch her. I failed though. And right now I have her up again the alley wall once again. "Why did you come back princess?" She huffs slightly and tries to move away from me only rubbing up against me. I hold back a groan from the shock and butterflies that shot up through me. I could tell she felt the shock to because she stopped moving with a confused look on her face.
Alex's POV
He asked me why I came back. I really didn't know the answer. But I know I don't want to be here anymore. I huff and goes to move away from him but as I move I accidentally rub up against him. Shocks fly through my body and my legs start to turn into jello. I stop moving. What was that? The vampire that is holding me puts his weight on me. "Don't do that again princess..." I huff and pushes against his weight "stop calling me princess you leech". He hisses and takes his knee away turns me around holding my wrists above my head putting his knee in between my legs once again so quickly I didn't even have time to blink. My eyes widen and I stare up at him his eyes shining deviously. "That wasn't that nice princess". The way he said princess with the coldness in his voice made me weak. What's wrong with me... He smirks and leans close to me before smashing his lips to mine continuing to hold my wrists above my head with one hand while the other holds my waist. Shocks fly through me and I melt. I try to fight it but I can't. How could something this wrong feel so right. My eyes flutter close and I start to kiss back. I feel him smirk into the kiss before his kisses start to go down my jawline. I get restless and starts moving a lot as he gets closer to my neck. He groans slightly and raises he knee up higher to where I'm on my tippy toes so I'm not fully sitting on it. He finally gets to my neck kissing it and I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. I close my eyes enjoying it. Then i remember he's a vampire and shoves him as hard as I can away from me making him stumble back away from me. My eyes widen as his switches to a red color before turning back to the dark blue i know. I stand there for a moment then bolt. I run as fast i could. But unfortunately i was caught. " H-hey let me go!" i struggle against his grip him only making it tighter. He then throws me over his shoulder holding my legs tightly so I couldn't kick him. I start hitting his back. Dang.. he isn't even flinching.. " Oh princess you should stop hitting me. I don't want to... hurt.. you" I huff. " Maybe you should have thought about that bEFORE YOU BIT ME LAST NIGHT!!" He flinches slightly as i yell in his ear. His jaw tightens and his eyes grow cold. " You shouldn't have ran. Plus you just smell oh so good princess.. i couldn't help but have a taste." I huff once again and hits his back once more. " Uh if i remember correctly it was more than just a taste! I PASSED OUT BECAUSE YOU DRANK TO MUCH!" He stops walking and looks bacl at me his face softens. "I'm sorry.. i really am.." he looks back down then continues walking. I then notice we are headed back to the hospital. "its.. ok i guess. but why are you going to the hospital?" i ask acting like i have no idea. " you live there with your mom who is in a coma. i know this because i make sure no other vampire comes in a kills you. I have been protecting you since we took over this town." I go quiet and stays that way until we get to my moms room in which he sets me down in the chair. " thank you, mr.vampire." He chuckles lightly. "you welcome, Ms. Human" he then walks out of the room. But i now know he is still in the hallway. I know he will protect me from the others.

Aidens POV.

I almost told her that she was my beloved. But i didn't i'm gonna wait. I know she feels the pull towards me. I groan and leans against the wall looking up at the ceiling. Why is this so hard. I peek into the room and see that my little human girl is asleep now curled up in the chair. I dont like her sleeping in the chair. I should bring her a bed in here or at least some blankets to make a pallet in the floor. I frown slightly then sits down in the hallway. I wait until the sun starts coming up before racing out back to my coven. Once i make it back to the coven i walk in and walk into my room. Maybe ill tell her tomorrow. Its hard not telling her. I cant stand the pain in my chest when im away from her. I have a feeling she will go back to the alley tonight since thats the first place we met.. And i'll be there waiting on my beloved. To protect her and hopefully help her with her mom. I lay down on my makeshift bed and stares at the ceiling thinking waiting for the night to rise.