Chapter 7

I want to thank Harte4Life for helping me come up with a name for the vampire king! Thank you so much! ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidens POV
I sigh laying down behind Alex wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her back against me. She still just lays there staring at the wall. I frown lightly and nuzzles her neck lightly before closing my eyes. "Try and go back to sleep Alex". I hear her sigh lightly and she turns around in my arms. I peek open one eye to see her staring at my chest as she holds onto my shirt lightly. I groan lightly. "Aleeeeeex close your eyes and sleep" she huffs and closes her eyes nuzzling her face into my shirt I smile lightly. Closing my eyes holding her waist tighter holding her head with my other head running my fingers through her hair lightly. I soon hear her breathing even out and I know she's asleep. After a bit longer to make sure she doesn't wake up I go to sleep to holding her to me tightly.

Cedric's (vamp King) POV
I walk to my room growling. If that human is that vamps beloved we are all going to have a problem. I grab a book from the bookshelf and flips through the pages until I get to the one I want reading it. If a vampire and a human are to become beloveds the vampire race would be...- the page has been ripped out right before the sentence ends. So for all I know for sure is the vampire race would be wiped out. That has to be what it was going to say. Right? So I can't let that happen! I growl lightly before looking around throwing the book onto my bed and walking to the hidden door in my wall opening it showing multiple computer screens showing every vampires room. I find the one with the human girl with the vampire. I see they are cuddled with each other sleeping. I growl glaring at the screen before walking back out of the hidden room flopping on my bed. I will not allow them to be beloveds. I run my hand down my face slowly. I will kill one of them... No one will kill the vampire race.