Chapter 5

Alex's POV
After a while of hugging I pull back and looks around. "I should be getting back to the hospital". Aiden nods and takes my hand and starts walking with me walking beside him feeling the small shocks where our skin is touching. I enjoy the silence and starts thinking about how my life is going to be from now on. I get lost in thought until I realize I've been lifted up as princess style. I look up at Aiden who glances down at me with a smirk tugging at his lips. I smile then lean into him. Even though he is cold.. its the best feeling in the world. I smile cuddling into him lightly closing my eyes. I feel him tense and tighten his hold on me as he continues walking. I looks up at him slightly as he glances around slightly before walking into the hospital but stops and looks up. "What's wrong?" I whisper quietly. He just looks down at me sadly.

No ones POV
Aiden makes his way slowly to the room where Alex's mom is. He knows what happened... He doesn't have the heart to tell Alex. He goes slow so he can think about just taking her to her mom or take her to the coven. Alex stares up him worried not knowing anything. Aiden stops outside the door of the room and sets Alex down.

Aiden's POV
" I'll be out here if you need anything". I watch as Alex slowly opens the door of the room and steps in. I barely here the small gasp over the unbearable, piercing sound of a long beep that seems will never end. I step into the door way to see Alex laying over her mom crying and holding onto her. I feel her sadness. I feel her pain. I wish I could just take it from her. I slowly walk in over to her as she starts crying more. I rest my hand on her back and sighs lightly letting her cry. As soon as she feels my hand she turns and hides her face and gripping my shirt. I stand there completely still hugging her and rubbing her head. She soon cries her self to sleep. I pick her up and looks out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy. I'll try and write more