Chapter 1

Amazing banner made by _RainblowXBubbles_  thank you ❤

Ian's POV

*7 years ago*

I love school!

Well, not actual school but before school and lunch.

When I was at school I wasn't being suffocated by my parents and their rules.

I am only 16, I know I will be an Alpha one day but until then they should let me live.

But since they don't, I live behind their backs.

I was currently at lunch, eating pizza with the rest of my buddies.

I make eye contact with Gloria and motion her over with a smirk.

Gloria was a very good looking Peruvian girl, she was tan with brown eyes and a really bright smile.

She waves at her friends and starts walking towards me, leaving her friends giggling and gossiping.

"Hey Ian" Gloria's chirpy voice says, giving me a small wave.

"Hello Gloria" I smile.

"What did you need?" She asks.

I shrug, "haven't talked to you in a while. Sit with me" I say and tap my lap.

Her eyes light up and she sits on my lap.

I bury my face in the crook of her neck then whisper "I'm sorry for stealing you from your friends"

She presses back into me, "I don't mind"

"Oi Ian, we're talking to you" Cameron one of my closest friends says.

I look towards him and roll my eyes "I'm busy talking to Gloria"

"It's not fair, just because we won't suck your dîck and she will doesn't mean you can ignore us" Cameron says with a fake pout.

Gloria gives him the middle finger, and I snort.

"No, I ignore you guys because she is way more interesting than all of you dipshîts combined" I say pointing at my 6 friends.

Justin smirks "You just say that because we don't have boobs for you to fondle with"

Gloria bursts out laughing then says "I do way more than suck him off and let him touch my tatas"

"Yeah, you have wild sèx with him-" Cameron starts but Julia, his mate elbows him.

"Don't say things like that Cam" She says sternly.

My green eyes snap to her blue ones.

Julia had this innocent thing that made me want to pinch her cheeks all the time. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and was really short.

She looks from me to Gloria and shakes her head in disappointment and disgust.

She always tells me I shouldn't sleep around, that I should wait for my mate but I am still a teenage boy with hormones so I just ignore her advice.

My mate will love me no matter what. That's what mates are for to love each other.

When I meet her I will be devoted to her and I will never be with someone else but her.

But, until then I'll just have a little fun.

Cameron pouts "We were just joking around, plus Gloria doesn't mind us saying those things right Gloria?" he asks and Gloria waves him off
"I really don't care" she says and without looking at me puts her palm on top of my crotch. And just lays it there, she doesn't even move her hand and I feel myself getting turned on.