The little talk.

This is important so read ALL of it. I'll be addressing a few things.

Firstly I would like to say that I just posted a new book called "The breaker project" and I would very much appreciate it if you checked it out and told me what you think :) you can find it in my works :)

Second of all as some of you may have noticed I made a new cover. To be completely honest I just didn't like the other one and I felt it didn't match the story. The story is kind of dark with witches demons etc so I decided to match it with a badass dark looking cover.

Thirdly I wanna talk updates. I know my updating is shit and so I wanted to ask you guys if I should have a schedule like a day a week when I should update. If so which day should it be?

I'll let you guys choose but it will have to be from monday-Thursday because I work Fridays, saturdays and sundays.

Also I know some of you just get carried away reading and forget to vote and comment. But in all honesty us writers post books in here to get feedback. To have someone tell us how they feel about the characters, how they feel about the story. And about the votes. It doesn't cost anything to vote yet it means so much. Firstly it helps the story go up on the list which means more people will see the story.

So PLEASE. Always vote. Not only in my story but in all of the stories you read.

so yeah.

Thanks I guess.

Please comment, vote, share in the previous chapters and follow me👻

Love ya,
-Ash xx