Chapter 4

I REACHED 6k FOLLOWERS SO HERE'S YOUR UPDATE MY LOVELIES!!!

Banner made by _RainblowXBubbles_  ❤️

*Month's later* (I know, I know I keep fast forwarding their life but I just want to get to the good stuff)

Leave feedback✨

Isabella's POV

Today I am leaving.

Finally.

I look at my empty room with a smile on my face, I really hope I don't come back to this place.

Exiting my room I walk into the living room and come face to face with With a sobbing mess who I call my sister being comforted by her very loving mate, Walter or as I liked to call him Wally.

Oh Wally.

I like Wally, he is cool.

He is the mate every werewolf (female or male) dream of having. He is loving, sweet, funny and most importantly faithful.

Of course some of us aren't as lucky as Gab over here.

Yes I'm still bitter.

Funny story, I was there when they first met.

Lucky me right?

Walter had just transferred here from another school and much to my dismay I was assigned to help him catch up at the time I wasn't very happy because I was still in my I-hate-everyone phase and ew people.

But I still did it because I had basically lost all of my friends.

Who knew trash talking the concept of mates would make you a social pariah?

Not me that's for damn sure.

Even Zoe left me behind.

Good ole' Zo, she was the first to leave when I told her the concept of finding a mate was stupid and that people's happiness should be based on themselves.

Apparently saying having a mate is a whole lot of BS is completely unacceptable but openly sleeping around isn't.

I didn't want to be friends with them anyways.

Lie.

But it's not all bad, Julia and I had gotten much closer.

She sometimes acts weird as if she is hiding something but who am I to judge? I am just happy she stuck around.

Okay I got a bit sidetracked for a moment.

Back to the story of how Walter and Gabriella met and how I was there to witness it.

So I had been assigned to help him catch up which wasn't hard because he was sort of a nerd.

If I am being completely honest I found him (still do) attractive, he has black hair and dark skin with warm brown eyes and really muscly.

It was lunch and I decided to help him then since again I had no friends and Gabriella who had become extremely annoying after the whole ordeal and wanted to spend time with me found us in the library then boom they saw each other, they kissed, Gabriella cried and I just stared at them with envy because I wanted the same thing to happen to me.

And so as I stare at Gabriella openly cry about me leaving and Wally whisper sweet nothings to make her stop weeping only one thought comes to mind.

Thank the lord I am leaving.

As soon as Gabriella's red puffy eyes set eyes on my figure she lets go of Walter and practically tackles me into a hug