Chapter 14

Picture of Ian wherever it is in your device😘

Please Comment, vote, Follow me. And share with your friends/social medias it would really help the story.

Isabella's POV

Straightening up my uniform which consisted of a salmon pink button up shirt that had my name and the logo on the breast pocket, a black skirt with a black half apron that I used to hold my pen, notepad and phone, I walk to their table.

"Here's your water, what would your boyfriend want?" I ask with the brilliant smile still on my face. I've got to admit.

It's not a good feeling what I am feeling right now. Kind of as if I want to vomit but I know I shouldn't feel this way.

I'm over him, it's probably the tacos from earlier.

Ian looked confused then he jumped back and vigorously shook his head "No,no,no,no" he takes a deep breath and looks at me straight in the eye making my heart stop "No"

I wave him off "It's alright, I completely understand. You moved on, the pack obviously needs a Luna and I mean you made a great choice" I look towards the Blondie "I mean she is gorgeous"

"But....but...no" Ian looked to be at a lost of words.

Blondie just stared at our exchange leaning back against her chair.

"Don't worry about it, no judgement here. I just came to do my job" I plaster another huge smile on my face "I'll get Betsy to wait your table so you don't feel awkward"

I hear someone clear their throat from behind me and I turn around to see a tall guy about Ian's height with dark hair and blue greenish eyes.

He was really good looking but to be completely honest he had nothing on Ian.

Ian just had this thing about him that made him the most good looking guy I have ever seen.

Gabriella must've enjoyed being with him.

I wince at my own thoughts. Stop it Isabella, it's been 7 years already. The past is in the past.

I step away letting the guy walk past me and sit next to the blondie who smiles.

"I'm Jayda and this is Maddox. The boyfriend I told you about" at this words Ian quickly nods as if that was what he was trying to say the whole time.

I open and close my mouth a few times then settle with a quick "Oh"

The guy, Maddox oblivious to the tension or he just decided to ignore it turned to me annoyed. "Your bathroom line was long as hell"

I bit my tongue before the words 'What do you want me to do about it' left my mouth.

Reed would have my nonexistent balls on a platter if I was rude to a client...again.

Sometimes I just can't help myself, some people come here thinking they can treat us like crap just because we are being paid to serve them like hell no man. You respect me.

Instead I grin "Sorry about that, Rush hour does that sometimes"

Maddox nods but doesn't reply.

I clap my hands enthusiastically taking out the notepad and pen from my apron "So, anyone ready to order?" During this whole time Ian never stopped looking at me which made me uncomfortable. "If y'all want I can still get Betsy"

"Will she take orders faster than you? If so then yes" Maddox says to which I take a deep breath to calm down before I lost my cool.

Jayda slapped him in the back of his head "Stop being an ass, this is why I don't take you places"