My Brother is Stupid

Anju POV.

Anju, currently 9, is stalkin- I mean, following my brother around.

Why? You may ask. The answer is simple.

Onii-sama is looking very happy every single time he comes home from school.

I need to know what's making him so happy.

If Onii-sama's source of happiness is a lady, Anju will...Anju will-

Anju gasped as Onii-sama knocked into a vicious looking man.

"Onii-" just when I was about to call him out, to demand the other person to stop glaring at him, I was shocked into place when instead of picking a fight, that person apologised and greeted him.

"Oh Tsukasa-san, didn't see you there. You alright?" That bulky man extended his hand towards Onii-sama who was on the ground after falling from the impact.

"Ah...Thank you, Megishima." Onii-sama promptly accepted his hand and hurled himself up.

Megi...shima?

The name resounded inside my mind for a while, before I screamed internally.

Megishima Tosuke???

The infamous deliquent that all freshmen are terrified of?

That one person that took on a whole bike gang and won with just using one hand?

The Megishima who is currently in the same year as Onii-sama, and is famous for his cooking too?

Wait...the last one doesn't really sound like an insult.

But well...Onii-sama! Why are you friends with such an individual?

"Are you heading to the kitchen?" Megishima-sama asked Onii-sama when Onii-sama walked passed him.

Megishima-sama in tow, Onii-sama nodded his head and with some kind of battle cry(?) Megishima-sama roared and demanded a cooking showdown.

W-What...?

I sweatdropped as I saw his enthusiasm.

Though, I continued to stal-follow the duo as they reached the school's kitchen.

Peeking through the open door, Anju's curiously spiked when I whiffed a smell of sourness.

...Lemons?

I continued to look on as the two started to prepare each of their dishes.

As per usual, drool started to form at the corner of my mouth as I shivered from the divine smell that had diffused till my position.

"Ah..." I want to taste it! !

As compared to Onii-sama from before, Onii-sama now has improved tremendously, especially when Father(Otou-sama) had personally taught him the ways of a chef.

Meanwhile, I was absorbed in my candy sculpting which included designing melted candy of all sorts to look like a variety of animals from all around the world, and building chocolate towers which resembles various famous landmarks.

I've recently completed building the Tokyo Tower using chocolate, and it being brought by the Nakiri family, I have no doubts that they are displaying the chocolate I built and receiving all the glory.

No, I don't have a personal resentment to the family. It's just that Nakiri Erina rubs me in the wrong way, especially with her destroying restaurants' fame everywhere.

Just because it doesn't suit her taste, it doesn't actually mean that people don't enjoy the food produced there.

Although I agree with her that food that are not appealing should not even be served, but she's going too far with her criticism!