My Baby sister is Growing up

Eishi POV.

After the satisfying cooking battle with Megishima, I had stepped out of the kitchen with a sigh.

Cooking is good and all, but to actually reach the epitome of cooking...

Sighing, I massaged my head as I felt a migraine forming.

Life is just too short.

"Thanks for the food," Megishima said as he too, stepped out from the kitchen.

"Ah, thank you too." I nodded my head towards his direction and headed off to find my sister.

She should be in class considering I haven't seen her yet.

Anju Tsukasa, my younger sister by two years, is an enigma in our family.

My family, consisting of our parents and both of us, supposedly is a family of comprising of talented cooks.

But Anju's cooking can't really be called 'special' or 'really delicious'. It just reminds me of...Anju. Her talent lies in pastries.

A smile escaped from my lips as I thought of the day when I had presented her with a sculpture of myself. It was suppose to be her birthday present that she could have eaten, but to think she actually kept it till today...it's quite embarrassing.

"Kuga! How many times do I need to tell you-" I turned my head briefly and raised my eyebrows at the scene of a blonde male getting reprimanded by an instructor.

Hmm... I have no recollections of him. Must be from the junior sections.

Other than my sister, I don't mingle around much. Maybe that's why people call me anti-social. But to be honest, Anju's presence soothes me.

Even if it was Kobayashi or Megishima, I doubt they would make me truly comfortable. I feel most comfortable around Anju.

Is it because of her enthusiasm? Maybe it's because I've been with her ever since she was born.

I can still remember the day mother and father announced to me I would become a older brother soon. I had gone hysterical.

Not only would I have to take on the responsibility as an older brother, but I had to share my toys with her!

Though, all thoughts escaped my mind the moment I saw her cherubic face.

Mother brought my hands to cup her cheeks, and I couldn't help but to pinch it a bit.

I was startled when she started brawling, but soon after she calmed down, she had shown me true happiness; she smiled that angelic smile at me.

I remember flushing at that point in time, and afterwards I had made a silent vow to be my sister's knight, to protect her from any harm.

...not that she actually needs it. Father has signed her up for self defence classes after one kidnapping attempt on her.

The attempted kidnapper was swiftly caught and apprehended of course, even if the kidnapping didn't actually occur.

+Squelch+

I paused in my steps as I cringed slightly.

What... did I just step on?

The hallway was dark and I couldn't for once understand what made the luck goddess hate me.

I experimented twisting my ankle to get rid of the goey substance, but to no avail.

I would have went closer to inspect what was clinging onto my shoes, but a commotion from the front stopped me.

Ignoring the slight squishing noise I accompanied with every step I took, I walked on as students parted their way for me.

"Look! It's Tsukasa-sama!"

"Tsukasa-sama looks as dazzling as ever!"

I tried to ignore the comments as I passed, but I couldn't stop a blush from forming.

It's really uncomfortable to be complimented by strangers.

Forcing my blush down, my eyes widened as I looked upon the scene in front of me.

"Anju-chan isn't so cheap!"

...Kobayashi?

I blinked as I reviewed the weird situation in front of me.

Kobayashi was facing a trembling girl, while Anju had turned her back towards the corridor, face looking very pissed.

Uh oh. A pissed Anju is a scary Anju. It's a miracle of sorts Anju never got pissed at me before, but when she does... ... One would have pitied Nakiri Erina if they had any morals. That poor girl was harassed by Anju a week after she had insulted her taste buds, saying it would never be as good as her 'God's Tongue', though Anju wouldn't have known Erina didn't actually mean it.

I can tell Erina wants to make friends with Anju, but it seems that Anju have a bad impression on Erina after her favourite candy shop was closed down thanks to her.

"Whats the point of having a God's Tongue when all you can do is criticize people with it? Don't you know you are infamous in the world of cooking? What 'God's Tongue? More like, 'Sharp' Tongue."

Was what had made Nakiri Erina fumed for weeks, and Nakiri Alice laugh for months.

"S-S-Sharp Tongue??? Anju Tsukasa you-" Erina only could form small retorts at the Anju that was giving her the 'death glare'.

Apparently this girl here has offended Anju in some way.

Hmm...to be so openly offensive towards a girl, moreover a senpai... Anju, my respect for you have once again grown.

I continued to view the unique scene in front of me till Anju strutted away, looking as poised as every with her hair full of flour, Kobayashi following soon after.

So that's where the slime thing came from.

I glanced at my classmate in slight pity but didn't think much. Whoever who gained Anju's anger most likely deserved it.

Seeing that Anju was probably going to cleanse herself off the dirt, I strolled back to my classroom.

I suddenly have the realisation that, my baby sister has become so independent...

Hah, why am I the older one?

.:.:.:.

A/N: hopefully I hadn't made Eishi too OOC. I still haven't form a clear judgement on his personality based on the manga.

Spoilers/Rantings*

( I can't believe he accepted the change ;_; I can't believe Rindo accepted the change... maybe I can accept Rindo Kobayashi's, but Eishi Tsukasa's? No please )