Prologue

Dedicated for DancerNWriter, for making me four awesome Let The Games Begin covers. I forgot to dedicate to her but I am now. She's an amazing writer and awesome at covers! Thanks so much! (:

Prologue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you." he confessed to his girl.

The girl starts to tear up, and chokes on her words, "I... love you too, Noah."

He smiles and strokes her face, "You do?"

She nods vehmently, "Yes, I do. So much... I thought you would be bad for me. It turns out...you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

His smile grew bigger, "What a sweet proclamation of love. Although, I agree with your first opinion of me. I am bad for you. I never loved you. Sucks to lose isn't it?"

Her eyes grew big, and began to brim with tears, "W-w-what?"

"I don't love you Kristen. I never had, it was all an act. I want to win the games, I do not have time for a petty relationship. This is my last goodbye to you."

With that he turned on his heel and began to walk away, a hand shot out and gripped his wrist.

"No... no... You're lying Noah, you're lying. Please tell me you're lying. Please tell me. You love me. You love me..." she trailed off uncertainly, she seemed to be trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince him.

He smiled at her, the same one she had fallen in love with, and shook her grip off of him, "I'm not Kristen, it was all an act. Its all part of the game, I never loved you. Goodbye."

With that he left, leaving the girl alone at pier. She slumped down to her knees, and sobbed. One heart broken, she's just lost the game.

Only, who will emerge victorious?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! This is my prolouge-ish. Noah and Kristen are not part of the story, this is just an example of how you lose in the games. So yeah... hope you come to like this story! :D

Hiya! Just adding a little note here, please don't stop at the prolouge. This is not like one of those bet stories, because im not cool enough to pass those off xD But really, it isn't. I know the game, prologue, and description may get you confused, but it is hardly like those bet stories. This is a completely different story, i'll put up a better description later, as I'm starting to notice people are getting confused. Aha.