Real

Hi Guys,

I am so sorry this is so slow i've had exams and just life get in the way, typical teenager an excuse for everything anyway I am so sorry. So my little Bade heart is going strong to be honest i have totally forgotten my direction for this story so I need to think of some drama. Also would you like some mature stuff if so leave a comment.

Also everyone please comment your favourite song at the moment, I think I am going to base this on either The Vamps - Wake up or Alex and Sierra - I Love You so good.

My eyes fluttered open as my brother repeatedly hit my bedroom door, I seriously could strangle his tinny winey throat.

"If you want to make it to christmas, cut that shit out before I break your neck." I said yanking my door my brother eyes widen in pure dismay, he just starred at me like he was pooping himself.

"Jade cut the yelling and the language out now, young lady." my mum yelled up, i guess she was having a good day considering the fact she was actually out her bed. I think my friends all think my parents are hard core rockers when in actual fact my mum was your average mum. She wore plain tank tops with cardigans and jeans. I guess my clothes were part of my rebellion.

I walked to my closet and looked through until i found my black jeans with ripped knees and grabbed a top and my leather jacket quickly curling my hair.

"Jade I made breakfast."

I walked downstairs to find waffle and pancakes and even freshly squeezed orange juice, what the heck was wrong with her. She has barely been able to get out of bed since my dad walked out.

"who you banging?" I queried as sitting down to munch my pancakes, she coughed on her coffee.

"Jade Elizabeth West, you need to wash your mouth out. No one i realised i have not been a good mum jade but i love you guys and i am going to grow up. I was once a independent women like you Jade, however your dad changed that but I am going to man up and be both a Mother and Father to you and your brother ." she smiled why pulling me into a hug, i quickly squirmed away from her.

"Beck is coming over!" i stated while grabbing more food. I quickly scrolled through my texts from Cat she was on about some stupid unicorn, oh dear she has lost her imaginary unicorn that girls is beyond dumb i mean seriously.

I heard a sudden bang

"Jade where you going?" my mum said in sudden panic as i walked towards the door.

"What mum do you not want me to see your mystery man?" I joked, i suddenly saw my dad standing trying to open the door half dressed.

"YOU DIDN'T, PLEASE SAY YOU DIDN'T!" i screamed in pure anger how could she sleep with him he cheated on her on us.

"Honey he came over to talk and we got carried away."

"Jade, do not talk to you mother in that manner." my father was certainly in no position to scold me when he was standing in the door he was in only his trousers.

"Well sorry i'm trying to save her from scum like you who goes off with a girl with bigger breasts than her iq, which by the way she thought that an IQ was a shop."